Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
One season you have a season ticket, as you know I don't live near by but I know I've owned a damn site more season tickets than you ever have. I remember there was a time not so long ago when you refused to go to a game UNLESS you got a cheap ticket.

Apart from anything else you're an utter hypocrite.
I have to be carefull what i say to you or you might sue:rolleyes:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Cheer up!

Lisa-Snowdon-Brendan-Cole-G.jpg

Hove Lagoonery

Dec 16, 2008
Who cares, some Tranmere fan got some half hearted abuse on the internet. It's hardly the holocaust is it.

We care. Every Albion fan who has looked to other club's fans for support in past years cares - Tranmere fans were at Chester for Fans Utd, remember! I am embarrassed at this Wirralite's treatment. :blush: Maybe now that work has started at Falmer, you think we don't need anyone's help anymore?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We care. Every Albion fan who has looked to other club's fans for support in past years cares - Tranmere fans were at Chester for Fans Utd, remember! I am embarrassed at this Wirralite's treatment. :blush: Maybe now that work has started at Falmer, you think we don't need anyone's help anymore?
Maybe they could find out where he lives and you could go round and give him a hug to make things right?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
You lot are a bloody embarrassment ffs! He only came to say we played well and you shower him with abuse...Thanks for your comments TRFC, good luck for the rest of the season!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I appreciate that but I came on to say Brighton played well today. But I geuss some would rather make there own mind up, and press the self destruct button than here a non biased view of your team.

So far moron, dickhead, pikey, scouser any more you lovely group of friendly supporters

Ignore 'em. I welcome banter from opposing fans.

:thumbsup:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Not the Brighton/ gay thing again! That gets so dam boring!

You get my point though.Are all Gills fans pikeys? All Spurs fans Jews?

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

But apparently ALL muslims are evil. :rolleyes:

Work that one out.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove

I am a scouser, Liverpool born and bred,so to me saying that a Tranmere fan is a scouser is a matter of geography and isnt an insult only shows a lack of education, get my drift? This whole thing has gotten out of hand! Once again good luck for the rest of the season MrTRFC! :thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I am a scouser, Liverpool born and bred,so to me saying that a Tranmere fan is a scouser is a matter of geography and isnt an insult only shows a lack of education, get my drift? This whole thing has gotten out of hand! Once again good luck for the rest of the season MrTRFC! :thumbsup:
I'm not sure suburbs of Liverpool feature heavily on the national curriculum.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think the Tranmere fan may have f***ed off to celebrate his three points...wish I could remember what that was like on a Saturday :down:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove

lmfao, you think so huh? I wouldnt call it defeated myself, I just realise that there are some people you cannot have a conversation with due to ignorance, so thought I would save my breath (or should I say my typing fingers) for a more worthy cause :bigwave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here