Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
I cant stand scousers and everything they stand for (especially Liverpool fans - everything in humanity that i despise) but this bloke seemes reasonable enough.

I cant stand scousers and everything they stand for (especially Liverpool fans - everything in humanity that i despise) but this bloke seemes reasonable enough.

He's from Birkinhead which is not Liverpool. Did you get that? Birkinhead. Your ignorance is astounding. I bet all Liverpool fans are mortified that a f***ing third division poof despises them.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Well done chaps, some of you have really shown yourselves up for being bigoted, prejudiced morons.

For what it was worth

1. We did play well today in the second half and if we continue to match the level of performance will pick up victories sooner than later
2. The singing was lacking in originality, but still a fair turnout under depressing circumstances.
3. The Rovers fans were very pleasant, both before and after the match.
4. It's good to have Hinsh back.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
He's from Birkinhead which is not Liverpool. Did you get that? Birkinhead. Your ignorance is astounding. I bet all Liverpool fans are mortified that a f***ing third division poof despises them.
And we are all Cockneys to northerners.Sorry but the other Brighton fan banging on about Scousers is a prat.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
That just shows how little you know about northeners. Do you really believe they think we're cockneys? Oi Vay!
They say it tongue in cheek like we call Tranmere fans scousers.f*** sake get a life and lighten up.Some of you take things to seriously in life.

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
That just shows how little you know about northeners. Do you really believe they think we're cockneys? Oi Vay!

I was in Middlesbrough last weekend and everyone there I spoke to thought I was a cockney. I was speaking to my friends mates, all locals, and they said that to them anyone from the South East is seen to have a cockney accent.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I was in Middlesbrough last weekend and everyone there I spoke to thought I was a cockney. I was speaking to my friends mates, all locals, and they said that to them anyone from the South East is seen to have a cockney accent.

That's Middlesbrough though....

They say it tongue in cheek like we call Tranmere fans scousers.f*** sake get a life and lighten up.Some of you take things to seriously in life.

I have a life thanks but it pisses me off when idiots like you turn on a fan of another club for no apparent reason other than he's from Merseyside. I think it's you who needs to get a life.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

No no no.You can't say things like that on nsc.You must of heard wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here