Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I've had to read this 3 times to know WTF you mean- shouldnt that start "I wouldn't..." It's so annoying when you have to read every other post twice because someone hasn't taken the trouble to construct their sentences properly. :nono:

I think it probably should of, yes. ;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

You lot really are an embarrassment - The Tranmere fans were really friendly before, and after the game - no snidey remarks when we came out the stadium - couple of times they came up and said we should have had a penalty! The stewards were spot on, and apart from the result a good day out - then I come on here and see what you tossers serve up to the Tranmere fan, very short memories some of you - or most likely to young to remember the really bad times and the help we got from other supporters.

Thankfully some of these tossers weren't around in the days when we needed support and help from supporters of other clubs-if we were reliant on this load of 'supporters' I think we'd be mourning the demise of BHAFC. Why on earth would anybody offer support-especially if they're 'Northern' or 'Scousers'? Thankfully, NSC isn't indicative of all sensible Albion fans.

plymouth nige

plymouth nige
Oct 21, 2003
plymouth
Thankfully some of these tossers weren't around in the days when we needed support and help from supporters of other clubs-if we were reliant on this load of 'supporters' I think we'd be mourning the demise of BHAFC. Why on earth would anybody offer support-especially if they're 'Northern' or 'Scousers'? Thankfully, NSC isn't indicative of all sensible Albion fans.
----
Hopefully they will sink to the bottom of whatever pond they arose from!!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
"Unlucky" - Just a bit.

How much did you pay the Ref???

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
----
Hopefully they will sink to the bottom of whatever pond they arose from!!
well said nige

jeeez, theres some right COCKS on here

do you put 'lol' after everything you write?

I pulled her up on that on another thread .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottseagull
Would you please stop typing pmsl on your posts. As the Urban Dictionbary states, it is possibly the worst and most unrealistic of internet jargon

but she responded with

I can well believe that Marge!

and I haven't a clue what she means ???

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I have to be carefull what i say to you or you might sue:rolleyes:

Sure, like you have any money anyway ? Why don't you show everybody how clever you when you tell them how you 'lost' your job ? Christ you are thick and the tragedy is that you don't even realise it. Sadly everybody else does, even Looney thinks you're a complete tosser.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I cant stand scousers and everything they stand for (especially Liverpool fans - everything in humanity that i despise) but this bloke seemes reasonable enough.

Any particular reason for this or is it because YOU yourself have issues? The thing being if scousers upset you so much maybe it is yourself you need to be looking at the discover the reason why? It called personal development! I am a scouser and proud doesnt stop me support the Seagulls tho eh? So stfu and get a grip! :mad:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I was in Middlesbrough last weekend and everyone there I spoke to thought I was a cockney. I was speaking to my friends mates, all locals, and they said that to them anyone from the South East is seen to have a cockney accent.

I am from Liverpool. As I only moved down here in July my ear isnt quite attuned to the accent here yet, but I would say you lot sound southern, never would it enter my mind to say you sound cockney lol

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I know that but northerners don't.

No Northerners dont know nowt cos we are all a shower of thick twats according to you! You need to stfu now cos you are boring! The muslim comment as your signature says it all! You make me sick!

Last edited:

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
I pulled her up on that on another thread .....

but she responded with

and I haven't a clue what she means ???

Oh I simply decided earlier today to give you a new name, the name being Marge Proops as you always have ya nose in other peoples business and appear to be some sort of marriage guidance counselor on this forum

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I am from Liverpool. As I only moved down here in July my ear isnt quite attuned to the accent here yet, but I would say you lot sound southern, never would it enter my mind to say you sound cockney lol

If you're not used to hearing an accent it does sound similar to others. When I worked in Liverpool a few years back I was always called a cockney but so what ? Never bothered me. In the US most Brits are thought to be Australian for some reason although I have also been called Scottish and believe it or not French !

I was once accused of using a phoney accent not to mention the number of times people would ask me what language I was speaking because they simply didn't understand me. That would make some sense if I was a Scouser or a Geordie for instance but as I have a common or garden Home Counties accent I reckon I have just about the most neutral English accent you can get.

Of course we can easily distinguish a Cockney accent from a Brighton accent (partly because more often that not it's not talking crap which is so much of a cockney preserve).

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
If you're not used to hearing an accent it does sound similar to others. When I worked in Liverpool a few years back I was always called a cockney but so what ? Never bothered me. In the US most Brits are thought to be Australian for some reason although I have also been called Scottish and believe it or not French !

I can believe that! Once in the US I was asked what part of Germany I came from. Born in Brighton and lived here all my life!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I can believe that! Once in the US I was asked what part of Germany I came from. Born in Brighton and lived here all my life!

It's pretty normal. I reckon it's because the only British accents they hear are in films as their TV hardly shows any programs from outside of the US. If you don't sound like Sean Connery or Hugh Grant (or worse still Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins) then they're stumped. Oddly most Americans trying to do a British accent tend to end up sounding like Mr Van Dyke who in turn sounds like no Brit I have ever met !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here