Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unlucky lads

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
because we have just lost and are now in the relegation zone and the tranmere fan braggs about it

The Tranmere fan didn't brag about it at all.

Seemed like a decent post to me, made in good faith.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
i can read, and you'd understand if you were a season ticket holder

For what it's worth Mr 'I've a season ticket so I must be an Uber Fan' I don't live in Sussex now but I have supported this team for undoubtedly a lot longer than you've been living and I have been a season ticket holder many times over the years.

Somebody comes on here with a genuine post and you slag him off ? Well done.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hi Fellas I come in peace, reading your board it seems a bit angry today.

I can honestly say you were unlucky not to have come away with at least a point or more today, your team played well and has us boxed into our own half most of the second half, we've been done twice in a week in the 93rd minute so I think we've had it intstalled to play till the final whistle.

Good turnout from the your fans for the distance anyway made a bit of noise but dissapointed with the lack of originality in the chance Brighton used to be quite funny... anyway dont stress think with the players you have you'll move away from the bottom 4 come May.

Good luck anyway and thanks for the much needed 3 points :yahoo: ... sorry couldnt help it:mad:

Do your crap fans boo the team EVERY time things don't quite go their way?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
For what it's worth Mr 'I've a season ticket so I must be an Uber Fan' I don't live in Sussex now but I have supported this team for undoubtedly a lot longer than you've been living and I have been a season ticket holder many times over the years.

Somebody comes on here with a genuine post and you slag him off ? Well done.
You have a season ticket?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Good grief !!!! Are you morons laying into a rival fan ( who only came on here to comsiserate us on losing ) sharing a braincell tonight or something ??

Absolutely uncalled for ! :censored:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Come on you can do better than that. Anyway im bogging of this board its giving me suicidal tendencies, fair play to the fans that went today, when you read this when you get home lads fair play to you and unlucky.

To the nasty little internet warriors who assume Tranmere Rovers is a Liverpool club because they never went to school GET A GRIP OF YOURSELVES BOYS AND GIRLS go and get yourselves laid and enjoy your weekend.

Thanks for the welcome!

Sorry about the rude welcome sir, we have a lot of whingers and bad losers on here. :wave:

One True BHA

Sep 2, 2008
What a nasty bunch these Brighton lot are. Good grief!

The family stand is going to end up being a feared place, with all the aggro on here.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
this thread is embarrassing.

Spot on, a Tranmere fan comes on here and says we played pretty well and were unlucky and gets abused :shrug:

How does that work??

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You have a season ticket?

One season you have a season ticket, as you know I don't live near by but I know I've owned a damn site more season tickets than you ever have. I remember there was a time not so long ago when you refused to go to a game UNLESS you got a cheap ticket.

Apart from anything else you're an utter hypocrite.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Who cares, some Tranmere fan got some half hearted abuse on the internet. It's hardly the holocaust is it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here