Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras...

Aug 19, 2011
Afternoon,

Read NSC a lot but first post, so......Hi.

Mentioned the North Stand Ultras to a Polish colleague of mine and he sent me a couple of YouTube clips. Looks like I cant post a link straight away so search for:

'Oprawa Legia - Spartak - Nienawidzimy wszystkich' - Apparently the sign says 'we hate everyone'. Not sure we want to send that message out but its pretty impressive all the same !

Also try - 'Oprawa na wejście: 10.10.2010, Legia Warszawa - ADO Den Haag'.

Enjoy

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When are our ultras going to throw pints of piss and a SCOOTER at opposing fans at away matches?

It's been disappointing so far.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I can just see the Albion printing off cards for each seat in the Loft spelling out Palace Koonts

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
When are our ultras going to throw pints of piss and a SCOOTER at opposing fans at away matches?

It's been disappointing so far.

but the scooter has to come from the west stand upper during a match
thumbnail.aspx

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
North Stand Kollective

and before the moaning starts about the K, I have read that they didn't want to use a C for obvious reasons

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
North Stand Kollective

and before the moaning starts about the K, I have read that they didn't want to use a C for obvious reasons

K or no k it's still more cringeworthy than watching two 30 stone black men make love. I honestly don't know how someone who can dub themselves an 'ultra' can stand to face themselves in the mirror.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
K or no k it's still more cringeworthy than watching two 30 stone black men make love. I honestly don't know how someone who can dub themselves an 'ultra' can stand to face themselves in the mirror.

Is that for real, they are calling themselves a collective, but spelling it with a K ?? FFS.
That just makes them appear even more stupid than it was possible.

Were the "Ultras and we spell collective with a K", you couldn't make this stuff up !

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
I see no harm in a bunch of people forming a group to promote making an atmosphere. I'm all for it and will sing along with them.

I presume some of were quite happy with you duffle coats and thermos flask in the library that was block B at Withdean. "Sssh, you'll spill my minestrone soup".

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
And the Legia Warsaw and ADO Den Haag 'Ultras', as in boisterous fans, just spontaneously happened one Saturday afternoon? The answer is no. A few committed, boisterous fans, took along some homemade flags, got a bit noisy and the rest is history. Bravo to ours for making the effort!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here