Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultras...

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
Are you a Police officer? and yes my family knows and I've just moved from Australia so my "classmates/workmates" are on the other side of the world

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Are you a Police officer? and yes my family knows and I've just moved from Australia so my "classmates/workmates" are on the other side of the world

Don't ever ask me if I am a police officer you f***ing tampon.

Did your family stiffle snorts of pure laughter when you proudly announced your allegiance to the NSK (being presumably sound of mind and over 15). Or did they take the less considerate option and disown you?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Did your family stiffle snorts of pure laughter when you proudly announced your allegiance to the NSK (being presumably sound of mind and over 15). Or did they take the less considerate option and disown you?

Whereas you are admirably demonstrating your maturity (I'm 51 before you ask)

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

looks like someone has daddy issues. Its ok :kiss:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Is that for real, they are calling themselves a collective, but spelling it with a K ?? FFS.
That just makes them appear even more stupid than it was possible.

Were the "Ultras and we spell collective with a K", you couldn't make this stuff up !

You could make it up, but not in this case. NSC is taken. Who cares what they call themselves as long as they make some noise, sing decent songs and have some fun?

minnieme

Sep 10, 2006
Brighton
Why does every one put ultra's in with hooligans? some people mis the point completley. Not hooligans just noisey fans & no i am not a member but i do join in with the songs, it's called being a fan!!!

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i dont care what they call themselves, the important thing is that the atmosphere that was there at the donny game wasnt a 'one off'
we need to rock the amex EVERY home game.
i remember the games at the goldstone, when singing used to start 30 minutes before kick off...anyone that witnessed the singing on the north concourse an HOUR before kick off at donny will surely want that to continue for every home game?

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern

are you mental?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
You could make it up, but not in this case. NSC is taken. Who cares what they call themselves as long as they make some noise, sing decent songs and have some fun?

Fair point, Totally agree, just don't get why they need to be part of a gang, or kollective, (see what I did there.)

xenophon

speed of life
Jul 11, 2009
BR8
What issues I might have are irrelevant. You are legally an adult and you admit that you are a member of an 'ultra' group.

I bet you like WWE don't you?

Why don't you rein yourself in there a bit little man, you're a bit OTT on the old abuse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here