Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
The democrats have blood on their hands here no matter what you feel about Trump
Wtf?

Why on earth would you assume who shot him was a Democrat? - have you not been following the news -It’s Trump that attracts all the nutters to his rallies.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Photos showing 2x secret service snipers on roofs with what looked like .50cal rifles.

That’d put a head into the next dimension.

And yet all they managed to do was make his ear bleed

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Surprised no one has taken a pot at him before now tbh - given America‘s predilection for firearms.
Shaking a fist of triumph at the crowd as he walked off stage with his security detail apparently so Im sure he’ll find a way to milk it.

Will probably blame it on Biden for letting terrorists into the Country.😉

Has a wayward firework been ruled out?
This is 100% going to be turned round into the most astonishing pro-gun law making road map if Trump wins later this year. He’ll absolutely argue the only solution to this is more guns for people to protect themselves.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'll wait for Auntie Beeb to update. Already utter tosh and conspiracies coming out. Doesn't take long.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Ah this is going to the binniest fest of ALL binfests. I’m grabbing the Pringles again. There’s going to be a real tear up with certain individuals I can feel it coming.

IMG_3555.jpeg

We’ve already had conspiracy theories, deflection, invocation of Godwin’s Law.

This is going to be EPIC.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
The democrats have blood on their hands here no matter what you feel about Trump
Yeh, in the same way Putin was morally bound to go in and free Ukraine from fascists. Geez, what sort of conspiracy theory world do you live in?

Can I introduce you to Swansman (on humanitarian grounds I wouldn't want you not to have a friend).

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This has gone through my mind, but surely even Trump isn't that stupid.

He's easily that stupid. That's not to say I think this was staged, I doubt it was. But not because Trump isn't stupid enough. He is extremely stupid.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I never said Democrats organised it I said they hyped this up with the language used

Okay, I am not sure you have really thought this one through.

If the 'hype' as you put it has caused this then surely this stretches to the divisive nature of US politics over the last 10 years or so. In which case Trump and the republicans are as much (if not more) to blame as the Democrats for creating this environment.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Multiple sources now including Sky reporting that one dead and another critical. If this was a false flag/patsy situation, they’ve found an absolute doozy that was willing to be shot in the head by the secret services for their efforts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here