Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
The GQP are always accusing Dems of deploying false flag opérations. Remember, it's 100% projection, all the time. I certainly wouldn't put this past the Rethuglicans to stir up sh!t.

1000008644.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Initial impression to me was that it may have been an air rifle or even a paintball gun. Both would draw blood on the ear. Can't know how they would have got it in though. Unlikely to hit anyone behind if they were shot from ground level.

Leave it to the rabbit hole residents

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
Surely the shooter and any organisation they are involved with have blood on their hands?

How do you manage to blame a whole political party and/or ideology for this?
Biden saying bullseye on his back the democratic part have advocated violence , don’t care if you think I’m wrong, Biden needs to walk away now

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
If the shots didn’t hit trump who have they hit.

He’s walked away looking like a hero he was going to win the election anyway. Now there’s not even a question which is mental.
If he is up on a podium, the it's probably that the shooter was below him so they probably went over the heads of the crowd behind him.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm not generally one of the tin hat brigade, but I can't help having a bit of a chinny reckon at this.

Multiple shots heard, but seemingly nobody else there was hit, just a graze on Trumps ear. Then instead of him being bundled straight away into an SUV, he gets a few moments to rise up from his Secret Service agents to throw a few heroic, defiant fist-pumps at the crowd.

Strange

WestYorkshireSeagull

Dec 28, 2021
Initial impression to me was that it may have been an air rifle or even a paintball gun. Both would draw blood on the ear. Can't know how they would have got it in though. Unlikely to hit anyone behind if they were shot from ground level.

Leave it to the rabbit hole residents
This was what I took from it too.

An air rifle "pop" of gas rather than a full-on gun shot perhaps?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Surely the shooter and any organisation they are involved with have blood on their hands?

How do you manage to blame a whole political party and/or ideology for this?
You do if you're the sort of prat that believed in Trump is a good bloke, Maga, guns are great and Putin's a decent guy we should do business with and women shouldn't be allowed to decide whether to have babies or not. That's the sort of berk that would blame a whole political party.

There's several million such idiots (mostly with guns) in the US. Hmmm ............. tricky one to sort, no?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here