Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Eyewitness on BBC news is saying he saw the shooter on a white roof and secret service have ‘blown his head off’.

Last edited:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
I wonder how many conspiracy theories will emerge around this incident...
It looked staged to me. He's looking to his right, the crowd behind looking to their left, with their phones out and not everyone ducking for cover. Blood on his right ear, away from camera shot?
No matter what I think of the bloke, It looked theatrical
The democrats have blood on their hands here no matter what you feel about Trump
I feel nothing. I cannot get worked up over another countries political shitshow, when I care nothing for our own shitshow

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Just told my very kind, religious and moderate elderly mother who I’m caring for about this - she said, quote, “shame they missed”. I can think of only maybe Putin and Hitler she has ever said something like this about.

I’m not saying anything myself, less a G-man turns up on my doorstep. An abundance of caution…

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
The shooter is not dead mark violets arrested , and earlier in the day uploaded a video saying “justice is coming “

WestYorkshireSeagull

Dec 28, 2021
There were 2x incidents each with multiple pops going off. Air rifles are single shot and typically slower loading.
I used to have a ball-bearing machine airgun that was more like a bb gun, back as a kid. It fired quicker than the sounds in that video for sure.

That shot at something like 450fps and would absolutely draw blood (as we found out playing manhunt in the Sussex woodlands).

Look at me getting all Grassy Knoll tonight

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Biden saying bullseye on his back the democratic part have advocated violence , don’t care if you think I’m wrong, Biden needs to walk away now
Blaming such imagery was ridiculous when they tried to suggest Sarah Palin inspired an assassination attempt and it is ridiculous now.

The Democrats do not and will not have a case to answer after this.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
BBC saying shooter was engaged by secret service. Either dead or in custody. Don’t fancy the chances of the the latter.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here