Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Okay, I am not sure you have really thought this one through.

If the 'hype' as you put it has caused this then surely this stretches to the divisive nature of US politics over the last 10 years or so. In which case Trump and the republicans are as much (if not more) to blame as the Democrats for creating this environment.

What have the Democrats done wrong?

US Seagull

Jul 17, 2003
Cleveland, OH
Okay, I am not sure you have really thought this one through.

If the 'hype' as you put it has caused this then surely this stretches to the divisive nature of US politics over the last 10 years or so. In which case Trump and the republicans are as much (if not more) to blame as the Democrats for creating this environment.
The division goes back much further than that. All the way to Newt Gingich and the impeachment of Clinton.

WestYorkshireSeagull

Dec 28, 2021
I never said Democrats organised it I said they hyped this up with the language used
Coming from the same mindset of Farage logic that the West is at fault for provoking Russia.

".. a reason to [give to] his Russian people to say they're coming for us again and to go to war".
He added: "We provoked this war."

Like buying a burglar alarm provokes the burglar

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Mark violets a anfita member is under arrest, I rest my case
You said and I Quote:
The democrats have blood on their hands here no matter what you feel about Trump
Then say someone from antifa has been arrested and ‘rest your case’.

So basically to you, Democrats are primarily anarchists, communists and revolutionaries that have little respect for liberal democracy. Because that is who antifa are.

At least we know which side of the political divide you are on.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
What have the Democrats done wrong?

Not much from what I have seen (aside from Bidens nonsensical bullseye comment. I was just trying to be balanced at a time when everyone is feeling somewhat heightened.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It seems both. What is odd watching the coverage is that if an audience member was hit, why are the crowd unmoved? Just odd
Indeed. If I was stood behind or close to someone being shot at, you wouldn't see my arse for dust. Yet everyone there is just sort of crouching down, craning to get a look. "Gee whizz Cletus....somebodies started gad darn shootin' araand here"

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Really don’t get how someone in the crowd dies but trump gets away with a graze to the ear. Wild.

Shooter is almost definitely dead you hear a later shots that is clearly secret service doing their job.

Shots sound quiet as it’s all outside the perimeter and from some distance.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Ah this is going to the binniest fest of ALL binfests. I’m grabbing the Pringles again. There’s going to be a real tear up with certain individuals I can feel it coming.

We’ve already had conspiracy theories, deflection, invocation of Godwin’s Law.

This is going to be EPIC.
I'm going for at least 2 bans (1 on each side) from the thread and one perma-holiday from NSC before the thread is closed.

Probably in the next 30 minutes.

dsr-burnley

Aug 15, 2014
It seems both. What is odd watching the coverage is that if an audience member was hit, why are the crowd unmoved? Just odd
I suppose that if the scenes showing people screaming and ducking for cover are ignored, then it would seem odd that no-one was screaming or ducking for cover. Perhaps everyone on the audience was part of a conspiracy, along with the secret service men?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Bear in mind the situation is still fluid and the BBC cannot fully verify these early witness reports'

Why I always wait for Auntie

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I'm going for at least 2 bans (1 on each side) from the thread and one perma-holiday from NSC before the thread is closed.

Probably in the next 30 minutes.
I’d just bloody settled in to sleep. That ain’t gonna happen for a bit now…

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
You are the one suggesting this is some kind of Democrat conspiracy.

False flag or Democrat organised hit are not far away from each other in terms of foil hatter if you ask me.
bit daft either way. a false flag shots to the arm or something non-critical. pro hit wouldnt miss. this is amateur hour miss.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I suppose that if the scenes showing people screaming and ducking for cover are ignored, then it would seem odd that no-one was screaming or ducking for cover. Perhaps everyone on the audience was part of a conspiracy, along with the secret service men?
Not them. Everyone else. They are all lizard people who eat babies.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
They are not ducking for cover are they? It's just odd that's all, no conspiracy, just an observation

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

If you look carefully, behind you can see the Truman Show and 1969 lunar landing sets.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Probably staged
I'll go with this

Screenshot 2024-07-14 004349.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here