Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Trump under fire.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
2 dead according to Washington post one the shooter.

Again how’s he only get away with an ear graze the angle of his ahead and his ear only leaves him getting a bullet to the ear and head. Doesn’t make sense.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
IMG_3556.png

He’s gotten very lucky by the looks of that. I’m no firearm or medical expert, but to my layman eye a bullet looks to have passed through the helix and perhaps antihelix of his ear.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Sadly will galvanise his base. It will be all about the elite trying to silence him blah blah blah.

I don't wish death on people, however if we look at the greater good for humanity I'd likely not be wastimg tears on the autocrat prick.
Not sure what the death of trump achieves other than dividing the us further.

Don’t need to agree with his politics but not sure him dead achieves anything he was going to win this election anyway this is only going to make his win even more comfortable.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Oh well. It was only a matter of time I guess. Probably won’t be the last attempt tbh.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The Guardian suggesting that it is now believed that Trump was hit by broken glass and not grazed by a bullet

This makes more sense. Watching the footage there’s no way a bullet hits his ear but doesn’t go through and into his head. Grim I know but it’s obvious that he can’t have been hit by a bullet of any calibre outside of a BB gun/air rifle.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the only way this is staged is if someone shot him with a paintball, then allowed someone to be shot in the crowd as cover for the story. then surgically give him an injury to the ear.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I'm going for at least 2 bans (1 on each side) from the thread and one perma-holiday from NSC before the thread is closed.

Probably in the next 30 minutes.
My ignore (twat) function is working brilliantly. Aside from a little foolishness all the posts I am seeing are civil. ???

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
The Guardian suggesting that it is now believed that Trump was hit by broken glass and not grazed by a bullet
That would figure. It's why my initial thought was that it might be a paintball gun or something.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here