Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trolly at Watford

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Without him we're as good as down with the strikers we've got. I thought was looking good recently and seemed like the one player who could form a partnerhsip with CKR

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
I saw Elton John, David Furnish, Martin Perry and Dick Tight lunching in Deep Pan Pizza at lunch, maybe there is something in it?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
TrevorDove said:
I saw Elton John, David Furnish, Martin Perry and Dick Tight lunching in Deep Pan Pizza at lunch, maybe there is something in it?

Was Trolley serving them?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Marshy said:
He is not the answer for us, if we can ship him out we should in my opinion.

I agree. The person who gave me the information said that it will more then likely be a free to free up wages. I said that he cannot be on much to which i was told he is one of our highest earners.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
This if true is great news.Trolley is a f***ing useless piece of shit and the fact he is one of our highest warn earners makes the blood boil.
Has to be said we paid 15 grand for that c unt and let Ben Watson go now clubs are offering Bognor 15 grand for him.
Please Watford make our day and take this c unt of our payroll

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Trigger said:
I'd be in the minority i guess but i wouldn't be happy about him leaving, can we really rely on McPhee & Turienzo in times of need, i'd much rather keep McCammon and get shot of those two wastes of spaces... At least McCammon carries bit of threat when he's on the pitch and with right manager/coach he probably is better than what we have seen.

agreed

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
Can't beleive people think we will miss him! He is not going to solve our scoring problems and is on a fair wedge. Moving him on saves us dosh or gives us a chance at bringing in a new face.

He's not as bad as people make out but we need a targetman who can chip in with a fair share of goals. McCammon trys to play a style of getting in behind defences using his strength and we have Jake and CKR who do that better than him. He does not use his build to good effect.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
maybe:lolol: it's a swap deal and we get henderson:shootself .

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
sir danny cullip said:
He got given a three year contract didnt he? Which means he has another 2 years so could be worth getting him off the wage bill.

Pretty sure his contract ends this year.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
He was given 18 months, he is out of contact out of the end of the season.

The issue seems to be that he is going on trial, which means Boothroyd is going to see him in action in training.....

no chance of him being signed then:( :( :( :(

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Uncle Buck said:
He was given 18 months, he is out of contact out of the end of the season.

The issue seems to be that he is going on trial, which means Boothroyd is going to see him in action in training.....

Well fair play he is shit, but is he any worse than mc phee?! He did score us some vital goals last year, sunderland, derby i can think of off the top of my head!

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
sir danny cullip said:
Well fair play he is shit, but is he any worse than mc phee?! He did score us some vital goals last year, sunderland, derby i can think of off the top of my head!

We still lost the Derby game, granted the Sunderland one was rather important.

I think he is a limited player, who at times tries to do things he is not capable of. Also he has that persona on the pitch of looking lazy and surly, which is frustrating.

Regarding McPhee, well he tries his hardest, just sadly he does not seem to have that something extra that is needed.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
If he comes back from an unsuccessful trial will he be welcome at the club?

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
sir danny cullip said:

There's a reason that you can only think of those two games off the top of your head!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here