Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trolly at Watford

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Big Chris was castigated here on NSC when he played two seasons ago, but that is par for the course these days, considering the abuse that Zamora, Cullip, Harding and Currie received (although their sales raised over £2.8million)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is a wind up surely.

Watford have decent enough strikers already.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
only one Chris Iwleumooooooooo.

14 goals this season- target man....or another trolly?

Iwelumo had his chance and blew it. He was also somewhat limited in skill and didn't cut it in the Championship which is why Stoke got shot of him.

There is a difference between scoring goals in League One and the Championship as a Leon has proved.

Stumpy Tim

There was talk in the Argus about the Albion breaking the wage structure for a one-off loan deal. Maybe getting rid of Trolley will enable us to do that. Let's face it, he's had a few good games for us since he's been here, and that's not good enough

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
If he goes we'll have more of the wage budget to spend...however,if he goes i'll possibly die of shock...

Thimble Keegan said:
I really hope this is true as he is an awfull player. I am a fair person and give players their chance but when he came on against Millwall it was the final straw...He was truly terrible and lived up to the old saying of being "able to control the ball further than I can kick it".

Yeah, you've been renowned for your fairness to Big Mac, haven't you?

Tim Carder, who has forgotten more about the Albion than you will probably ever know, made him our man of the match for that Millwall game, probably because he created our two best chances of the game for Hammond and Knight, the first which would have probably won us the game at 2-0, the second which would have earnt a point. Both Hammond and Knight were guilty of bad misses.

It would be ironic if he joined up with Darius Handerson, the last striker written off unfairly by the mass of NSC posters as useless.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
London Irish said:

It would be ironic if he joined up with Darius Handerson, the last striker written off unfairly by the mass of NSC posters as useless.

I agree Nsc has been unfair to Big Mac but Henderson asked for the criticism he got (apart from the Plymouth game) because he didn't try. He had the talent but stood around looking useless.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
I think we are all forgetting that MM has probably never forgotten the big mac incident at burnley and that is probably the main reason why hes being given the opportunity to find himself a new club.

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Yorkie said:
I agree Nsc has been unfair to Big Mac but Henderson asked for the criticism he got (apart from the Plymouth game) because he didn't try. He had the talent but stood around looking useless.

Completley agree!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
sir danny cullip said:
I think we are all forgetting that MM has probably never forgotten the big mac incident at burnley and that is probably the main reason why hes being given the opportunity to find himself a new club.

Big Mac apologised for that incident and has played since without incident.

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Yorkie said:

Most football managers tend not to forget things like that! Its all speculation obviously but it was a rather big incident and as a manager who has signed big mac several times i would imagine MM wasnt too impressed.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Yorkie said:

Too right.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
IF he goes, then surely with the wages that Knight's sale has freed up, plus those of Mac will allow us to get a decent striker in.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
London Irish said:
The difference is with Henderson you could see some ability was there, but in the penalty area he looked about as threatening and dangerous as a Reading fan. Whereas McCammon has the technichal ability of the proverbial supermarket trolley.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Citrus said:
I think he should go as he obviously isn't appreciated here.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i cant believe you can even think that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here