Trolly at Watford

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
No f***ing way.

:ohmy:

I don't believe Race or Tank, whichever it is.

If we get money for him I will piss myself.

:wave:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

If we get money for him I will piss myself.

It will probably be a free or a nominal amount to enable some money to be released to get the "Target Man" we badly need.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Trigger said:
I'd be in the minority i guess but i wouldn't be happy about him leaving, can we really rely on McPhee & Turienzo in times of need, i'd much rather keep McCammon and get shot of those two wastes of spaces... At least McCammon carries bit of threat when he's on the pitch and with right manager/coach he probably is better than what we have seen.
Totally agree.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Weird but not totally surprised as Boothroyd did sign Benji on loan from Peterborough earlier in the season.

Shame if he goes as i genuinely thought he had improved over Xmas and had a part to play this season!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Race said:
:kiss: with tongues

:lolol:

blow_2.gif

:love:

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Trigger said:
I'd be in the minority i guess but i wouldn't be happy about him leaving, can we really rely on McPhee & Turienzo in times of need, i'd much rather keep McCammon and get shot of those two wastes of spaces... At least McCammon carries bit of threat when he's on the pitch and with right manager/coach he probably is better than what we have seen.

I agree. But to be honest i'm surprised he is still here after his bust up with Mcghee last season.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Mother of Christ:eek:

Bad news if true, we need all the target men we can get. I mean fair enough if we'd got in a replacement, but with McGhee looking at Dagenham forwards it shows just how desperate we are. Can't see why he'd get rid of McCammon first...

Having said that, is it likely Watford would sign him???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here