Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Trolly at Watford

paddy

Feb 2, 2005
London
brightonfan_86 said:
If this is true, then we won't have a target man. And why the hell would Watford want him for anyway?

Maybe they are looking for a target man. They will pay practically nothing for him and might be able to train him to be a good player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Won't be happy if we lose him without a replacement already signed :(

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Icy Gull said:
Won't be happy if we lose him without a replacement already signed :(

:lolol: a replacement?! Just be glad his gone, don't start longing for another useless waste of money!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
We better be careful here or we might incur financial penalties.

Tesco have had some very expensive history on this subject, they were prosecuted on Sep 8 2001 in the first case of its kind for knowingly
allowing trolleys to be dumped in a river. A fine of £30,000 was enforced after pleading guilty to knowing and permitting the trolleys to be dumped in the River Chelmer at Chelmsford in Essex. A total of 33 Tesco trolleys had been found in the river during a clean-up operation, Chelmsford Crown Court was told. The Environment Agency said it is the first case of its kind brought against a supermarket chain under the Water Resources Act. The chain has also been ordered to pay more than £7,500 in costs for the offences which took place in April 1999 and between May and August 2000.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
But if Trolley is going to Watford, does that mean we have a replacement already lined up?

Lined up, is not good enough imo. Seen too may "lined up" players feck off somewhere else or not come at all even when terms look agreed

I may be in the minority here but I don't think we cannot afford to lose big Mac without a replacement target man already here.

Perhaps all those slagging him off would like to suggest, who from the current batch we have here, can even start to make Championship defenders worry about being knocked about, making space for the midgets and CKR to (hopefully) take advantage.?

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Obviously Watford may not take him after his trial but I would be sad to see him go.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I'd rather we play Gatting than McCammon. He's AT LEAST 5th in the pecking order.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
I really hope this is true as he is an awfull player. I am a fair person and give players their chance but when he came on against Millwall it was the final straw...He was truly terrible and lived up to the old saying of being "able to control the ball further than I can kick it".

Interestingly enough one of my best mates is a Watford fan. He happened to be living in Leeds when we played up there last season so he came along to the game. He thought McCammon was one of the worst players he had ever seen and when his attempted cross was sliced into the Albion fans behind the goal my mate pissed himself laughing. I cannot wait to tell him the good news...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Very surprising if true... I just can't see why Watford would be interested, given the strikers they have already... anyway, we need a replacement striker already... are we actually going to try to stay up this season?...

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
If we have a replacement ready to go ship him out, if we haven't we must keep him, we need as deep a squad as possible, a couple of injuries and we'd be up a creek without a boat, never mind without a paddle

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
he wont get pass the trials

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
algie said:
he wont get pass the trials

I hope he does, dont want him back

Bromley shrimp

Aug 24, 2003
Beckenham, Kent
Thimble Keegan said:
I really hope this is true as he is an awfull player. I am a fair person and give players their chance but when he came on against Millwall it was the final straw...He was truly terrible and lived up to the old saying of being "able to control the ball further than I can kick it".

Interestingly enough one of my best mates is a Watford fan. He happened to be living in Leeds when we played up there last season so he came along to the game. He thought McCammon was one of the worst players he had ever seen and when his attempted cross was sliced into the Albion fans behind the goal my mate pissed himself laughing. I cannot wait to tell him the good news...

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

So we can't all be wrong then, given your neutral friend's take on McGammon. Surely one of the crumbs of comfort you'd imagine McGhee would have taken from getting the sack at Millwall was that he was away from the Large Bafoon, but of course......

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
If we don't get a target man soon than MM needs to pick one and stick with him. I would go with McPhee but he is always injured, Gatting is to young so it has to be Trolley. For me he has shown glimpses he could do a job and in our position we can't be fussy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here