Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travellers

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Must be nice in your ideal world,most of them are all criminals.Only difference is the old bill wont go near them,cos their to shit scared of them.Same goes for decent normal people,who they terrorise if they dare to stand up to them....If only they did travell,that would be nice.

I'd write a stern letter to the Daily Mail if I were you mate :lol:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
And just what, pray, is wrong with bleeding dog walkers? (Don't answer, I know what you're thinking)
If I'm walking across the downs and a geezer comes along, I think "what's he up to?"
If a geezer comes along with a dog, I know (probably) he's just walking his dog, and enjoying it. Makes me feel a bit sort of safer, like.

Dogs smell, they hassle you, they fight when they see another dog, they smell, the sniff around all the time and they smell.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why hate dog walkers ?

Hardly the same blight on the downs as a herd of pikies !!

I would like to point out that whilst I dislike dogs and dog walkers I am prepared to let these perverts on the downs.

simonsimon

Dec 31, 2004
"Our local campervan man is nothing to do with Nicky and Alex."
Quoted by Lord Bracknell

Fellow members of the aristocracy i presume.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I would like to point out that whilst I dislike dogs and dog walkers I am prepared to let these perverts on the downs.

f*** off you **** !!

Why am I a pervert when I spend time with my son walking our dog on the downs ??

I dont often see my boy but he so looks forward to the time I spend with him and loves our precious time together !

You are a twat and I really dont care if I get banned for slating you !!:tosser:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
A mate told me that if you spot tv aerials on the caravans you can then contact the tv detector people and they'll soon be moved on,don't know if this is true or not.

...but you would look a bit of a prat if they turned out to be a BBC Outside Broadcasting Unit filming on the Downs for springwatch!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Come on, Ban the c*nt !!

I take my dog for a walk with my son( who I only see for a few hours on a Saturday ) and I am being called a pervert !!

Come on mods ban the twat, do your job !!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
...but you would look a bit of a prat if they turned out to be a BBC Outside Broadcasting Unit filming on the Downs for springwatch!

There's something decidedly creepy about that man-boy freak with the JAMC tee-shirt they brought in to replace Oddie. I know Kate-with-the-hair-that-looks-like-it-fell-out-the-back-of-a-mattress dotes on his every word and becomes all unnecessary in his presence, but he looks EXACTLY like a dog-walking pervert to me.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I am starting to wonder if there is something in this perversion amongst dog walkers, I heard a couple chatting the other day about doing it in a car park...why they would want to restrict their poor canine to walking around on a piece of tarmac is a mystery to me...it also seems like this activity is becoming a spectator sport...at least that is what I think they meant!

Apr 10, 2009
There was a load of pikeys in the truck park at Pease Pottage services today and whilst i was doing my job one of the little scrotes (only about 9 or 10 years old) decided to start pulling levers on the side of my lorry whilst i was the other side, needless to say I gave him a bollocking whilst his scumbag father looked on without saying a word.

I f**kin hate pikeys.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Pikeys do not leap up on me and put their dirty hands on my clean trousers or try to sniff my balls so do have some redeamimg features compared to dogs.

I f***ing hate Pikeys but most dog walkers are idiots.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Pikeys do not leap up on me and put their dirty hands on my clean trousers or try to sniff my balls so do have some redeamimg features compared to dogs.

I f***ing hate Pikeys but most dog walkers are idiots.

you obviously have not been lamping with any on telscombe tye with their lurchers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here