Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travellers

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
There are HUGE differences between 'Travelers' and Gypsy's. Travelers tens to be more of the crusty type, where they tend to be more interested in their music and soft drugs - similar to hippies if you will. Whereas Gypsy's are quite different and generally more offensive...

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
An insight into Brighton travellers, pikeys, gypos...... etc

YouTube - How do you feel about traveller camps?

She's all for free speech isn't she - dozens of comments "removed by author".

That toff may have found some nice travellers and of course there will be many. But most people have also experienced messy and aggressive travellers too. Very self serving and skewed little film.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Might be the same lot who have just been moved on from the base of cissbury ring and have left piles of rubbish and bonfires not to mention hedges full of dirty nappies and the remains of the fence they pulled down to access the land

Scum

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
f*** off you **** !!

Why am I a pervert when I spend time with my son walking our dog on the downs ??

I dont often see my boy but he so looks forward to the time I spend with him and loves our precious time together !

You are a twat and I really dont care if I get banned for slating you !!:tosser:

Touchy touchy. Where is your sense of humour eh? I dont like dogs but surely you can see my posts are semi-serious? The repeative nature of one of my replies gives a clue. And the use of the term pervert isnt exactly being serious is it? C'mon.

Also, I dont mind people giving me a bit of grief on a public site but leave out the abusive private messaging.

I have no idea why you appear to have hit the roof with my daft posts but it might be an idea if you sit down and relax a little.......or go take your dog for a walk or something.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Come on, Ban the c*nt !!

I take my dog for a walk with my son( who I only see for a few hours on a Saturday ) and I am being called a pervert !!

Come on mods ban the twat, do your job !!

When you throw your dog a stick....does he also get the wrong end of it?

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
Anyone out there who feels politically correct and has the need to welcome these scum pikeys should've taken a look at the shit they left behind in Stanmer park last weekend and 39 acres (field at top of old boat corner/Ditchling rd) before xmas. They can then welcome them with open arms and allow them to stay on their land or garden.

If there was ever a case for genocide, the pikey filth should be first on the list.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If there was ever a case for genocide, the pikey filth should be first on the list.

70 years ago there was a man with a little moustache who felt the same, except he had them 2nd or 3rd on the list :rolleyes:

White vans with mobile numbers only on them and quotes for tarmacing and maintainence seem to happen around the same time as these travellers take over a large nicely mown clean area of grass and proceed to trash the area and then move on. Do people REALLY not mind this happening around them, or are their apologists townies who don't have to experience it?

Last edited:

johnnyrocketpants

Mar 7, 2009
Anyone out there who feels politically correct and has the need to welcome these scum pikeys should've taken a look at the shit they left behind in Stanmer park last weekend and 39 acres (field at top of old boat corner/Ditchling rd) before xmas. They can then welcome them with open arms and allow them to stay on their land or garden.

Are you suggesting a pogrom?

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
My ideal World...that is an odd thing to say, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt...until I doubt the benefit!

I am pretty sure that most of them aren't criminals, however just like the MPs who have been fiddling expenses, a few bad apples tend to make everyone think the whole barrel is rotten!
I am astonished at the sheer f***ing naivete of your post, you literally cannot live in the real world.

jevs

Mar 24, 2004
Preston Rock Garden
I am astonished at the sheer f***ing naivete of your post, you literally cannot live in the real world.

I've found that if you tell the "pro pikey filth" brigade to invite them into their homes and gardens....allow them to dump all their shit on their verge and generally let the pikey filth kids mingle with their kids, we all know what the answer will be.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Exactly. How many crimes must dog walkers have inadvertantly prevented over the years?

The do as you likeys on Avis Way in Newhaven have basically blocked the farmer out of his fields, their dogs are running amok and he cannot get his sheep out to graze. He is f***ed.

People on here should ask themselves, if someone sat outside your house in the morning, and refused to let you pass to get to Brighton station, to do some work on your mac laptop on the commute before you got to the office with a skinny moccachino, pissed about on the internet for an hour, then did some pointless irrelevant work for a bit before going to Pret to buy a shit sandwich for £15 quid, YOU WOULD BE LIVID!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Exactly. How many crimes must dog walkers have inadvertantly prevented over the years?

The do as you likeys on Avis Way in Newhaven have basically blocked the farmer out of his fields, their dogs are running amok and he cannot get his sheep out to graze. He is f***ed.

People on here should ask themselves, if someone sat outside your house in the morning, and refused to let you pass to get to Brighton station, to do some work on your mac laptop on the commute before you got to the office with a skinny moccachino, pissed about on the internet for an hour, then did some pointless irrelevant work for a bit before going to Pret to buy a shit sandwich for £15 quid, YOU WOULD BE LIVID!

we all work remotely these days darling.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
alright then what if they turned up, dug through your broadband cable and blocked off the street to prevent ocado getting through.

I like the line about Ocado :lolol:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

you are a very angry and bitter man.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008

Many people will be offended by this - the apologists for people who behave without care, principle nor manners when dealing with others. These travellers have to accept as the old adage goes, that they should act with responsibility to go with their 'rights'.

Stanmer Park and other locations have been increasingly abused by these people over the past few years.

The cost and frequency of civil actions and public prosecutions to ensure that people are protected from these people is unacceptable.

The police should do better. If say, the Queen was scheduled to land in Stanmer in a helicopter and travellers were parked up, does anyone seriously believe that an alternative site would be found for her to land? Obviously not. The police would clear the area. You would not hear them say it was a civil matter then. They'd find a very good lawful reason to clear the area.

The police are totally useless when acting on our (the people who pay their salaries) behalf.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here