Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Travellers

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
er, pot/kettle.

My vitals signs are well in order thank you. In fact my pulse is a lot lower than average if you want some detail.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'd like to see some of the Pro- travellers opinions when they move onto the Falmer building site or later the car park. Won't be so quick to defend the pikey little fuckers then I bet.

I was pro-traveller when a fleet of caravans moved into the Goldstone Retail Park car park all those years ago. In fact me and some friends decided to deliver a food parcel but they had moved on before we had a chance to organise it.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
cant remember , but last time it was checked the doctor was impressed

with what, the fact you havnt exploded?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
says the man who's hysterical , girlish rants have provided fantastic entertainment on NSC.

are you confusing me with that failed public schoolboy again?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
thats what you are isnt it ?

As I have previously said, the closest I've ever come to a public school is going past Roedean on the 712.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Out of interest....what or where do you feel I have failed?
life in general, your previous rants against " leather skinned brits" in spain , who can obviously afford a pleasant retirement, indicate to me a festering resentment at your own lowly unfulfilled status in life, toiling away at a poorly paid job that you feel is beneath you , yet lacking the necessary skills or get up and go to improve your lot, i mean , getting the bus ! can you not afford a car ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
life in general, your previous rants against " leather skinned brits" in spain , who can obviously afford a pleasant retirement, indicate to me a festering resentment at your own lowly unfulfilled status in life, toiling away at a poorly paid job that you feel is beneath you , yet lacking the necessary skills or get up and go to improve your lot, i mean , getting the bus ! can you not afford a car ?

I just find 'leather skinned brits' an embarassment. Nothing more.

As for the rest of your justification it would be crass for me to challenge it. Suffice to say I am happy in life. I really am.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

It's not a case of affordability, I do not need a car.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here