Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
life in general, your previous rants against " leather skinned brits" in spain , who can obviously afford a pleasant retirement, indicate to me a festering resentment at your own lowly unfulfilled status in life, toiling away at a poorly paid job that you feel is beneath you , yet lacking the necessary skills or get up and go to improve your lot, i mean , getting the bus ! can you not afford a car ?

Besides, you're the one that has indicated some resentment. I currently live where I chose to live. This isnt the case for you is it?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Are you two ladies maybe going to get a room? Get a cab if you can't afford a car...:catfight::catfight:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
I just find 'leather skinned brits' an embarassment. Nothing more.

As for the rest of your justification it would be crass for me to challenge it. Suffice to say I am happy in life. I really am.

Just being curious, but what do you find embarrassing about these, as you call them "leather skinned brits”?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
can you clarify that ?

Foolishly I've been dragged into something I shouldnt really be bothering with. Anyways. Read your posts the other day about moving, journey times, Brighton being better than Manc and London etc. The penny might drop then. I'm done with this.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Foolishly I've been dragged into something I shouldnt really be bothering with. Anyways. Read your posts the other day about moving, journey times, Brighton being better than Manc and London etc. The penny might drop then. I'm done with this.
i live where i choose to ,i dont work where i choose to , there is a difference, i could live in brighton if i chose to, it would just be inconvenient, so in that sense, you're wrong.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Are you two ladies maybe going to get a room? Get a cab if you can't afford a car...:catfight::catfight:
The pikeys would love this thread if only they could read.

It would be something to do in between nicking JCB diggers from building sites, poor quality tarmacing old ladies drives for a fortune, or dumping burnt mattresses into people's front gardens.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
The pikeys would love this thread if only they could read.

It would be something to do in between nicking JCB diggers from building sites, poor quality tarmacing old ladies drives for a fortune, or dumping burnt mattresses into people's front gardens.
where do you get off with such outrageous stereotyping? you'll be telling me they throw used nappies out of their caravan windows next!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
i live where i choose to ,i dont work where i choose to , there is a difference, i could live in brighton if i chose to, it would just be inconvenient, so in that sense, you're wrong.

Yeah, right.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Why dont you move job then? They have meter readers down here you know.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here