Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Travellers in Preston Park again (now in Waterhall)...

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Not sure quite how accurate this is, but have been told……….

If you can make them believe you know where their horses are (tied up somewhere within a few miles), and threaten to harm them, the travellers fxxk off pretty damn quick.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

If you can make them believe you know where their horses are (tied up somewhere within a few miles), and threaten to harm them, the travellers fxxk off pretty damn quick.
Clap Trap

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho

IMG_4201.jpeg

“Ok lads now I’ve got your attention, I’ve seen your horses tied up outside The Telscombe Tavern so if you don’t f*** off in five minutes I’m gonna stick a red hot poker up their arses”

I’ll let you know how I get on

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
The brewery I worked for used to have the Anchor at Normandy (Surrey!). The pub was closed and boarded awaiting refurb. works. Travellers moved in the car park took the boarding off nicked all the pipework, lead and anything else worth scrap. The kids smashed all the windows and they shat numerous times in every room. The council phoned the brewery and told us to clear the broken glass up as it might hurt the little angels and we should install temporary toilets!! Needless to say we didn't!

carlzeiss

May 19, 2009
Amazonia

Really , they don't give two shits about horses or anyone else

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
female one in front of me at costa london road yesterday , rude as f*** to the staff, no please or Thankyous. Ordered 2 hot chocolates and then went to the disabled toilet for about 10 minutes before coming back. Clearly doing a massive shit. Oh, and she was wearing skimpy Lilo and Stich short pyjamas and slippers at about 11am, leaving nothing to the imagination at about 30 years old. Horrible people , probably the only type of people that I’ve never met a nice one

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

They left around 3pm today, they were here less than 48 hours. The damage is 5 sealed bin bags not placed next to park bins. Everyone can relax now and put away their inner Hitler

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Just put 2 and 2 together and worked out why Wild Park (Lewes Road) nr Amex, has been sealed off with a fence all around it.
As a side, I got fined £110 for having a cardboard box outside my shop, fact.
Outrageous double standards from the local authority. Disgraceful that minor misdemeanours by local residents and businesses are deemed to be worse offences than the travellers’. How much were the travellers fined? …we know the answer. Mind you, would be a brave council employee who tried to collect it….and therein lies the problem. How best to raise this with the council?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here