Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfers - Have we all given up hope of staying up?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
15 years. The only side with less talent than this one was the Gillingham one, but I honestly think I saw more passion and pride in the two seasons there than I have in the last six months.

This side does have some talent IMO, as for passion and pride, you and me would have that if we played for the Albion, but we would be utter shite.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
He's right though......

You are getting as tiresome as vulture and Withdean Wanker.

No i am not - some people think i post on here to shit stir that is not the case

What i post IS true is if people choose not to believe me that's ok but i DON't deserve the abuse and shit i get from some other posters and definately not moderator

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
It's gunna go off

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Yeah I agree with that. I'm not one to admire passion and pride at all. In fact, I HATE the Alex Revell's of this world who make a career out of it. But it can get you a very small way, which is what happened at Gillingham. We didn't have ANY talent while we were there, but we did at times have some fight. While this team has a little more talent, I don't see any fight. So, unless we make several good signings, I really do think we'll have the worst albion side for 15 years on our hands soon.

Which players from the 'Gillingham side' would you have in our current starting line-up then?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't agree with The Complete Badger that we need atleast 3 transfers to stay up in this division.

I do agree that with the team we have, we are from a promotion chasing team, but managed in the right way, I reckon we'd still stay up with no signings (apart from a left back of course!)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here