Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfers - Have we all given up hope of staying up?

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
transfer window the time all seagulls fans look forward to

wilkins was doing a great job ,so adams was put in to take the club to the next stage according to dk

adams has killed what we had bringing in loan signings that will never be ours now not replacing them

were dicking around over anyinsah now moved and richards

not replaced thompson who we knew was leaving a month ago

coming up to our 2 biggest games leeds and luton and wek as fxxk

i dont think its adams i think dk is holding tight dont forget he messed it up this time last year by playing games with o callaghan and savage

this is also the man who let coppell go wouldnt sign stephen hunt for 5k removed iwellhomos accomadation allowance sold kazim for pennies and fell out with zamora cullip

youve done youre time dk move let purdew in
OK, I'll bite...

I think it was O'Callaghan and Savage that were playing the games. Even Ipswich's chairman apologised for the way O'Callaghan behaved

He let Coppell go in the way that he does any manager who is approached with a better offer - that's how he was able to get them top come here in the first place, because he is known to be fair.

Stephen Hunt wasn't offered for 5K - Brentford wanted it to go to a tribunal and we couldn't risk being asked to pay a big price

Kazim was sold for a good price for a relatively unproven player with an attitude problem (something I saw first hand)

Fell out with Zamora? Zamora went from a relegated Brighton to Spurs for the best we could get.

Is Purdew really still interested and would he really have the club's interest at heart with more money to put in?

However, don't let small things like the facts stop from posting such utter, utter crap - we need the amusement

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
You're simply wrong - we finished 7th last season whereas this season we are one point from the relegation places. We are considerably more shit than last season, despite having crammed our team with more expensive players. Maybe if the manager played our players in their correct positions, we'd suddenly have a stronger squad, but he picks the players in the positions he sees fit, and we're a gash outfit under Adams.

In answer to Mr Burns, I couldn't give a f*** how many players we've signed as of now. As long as we've got reinforcements by the time the window CLOSES I'll be happy.

Games will be played before the window closes... we need to act NOW! Wake up... we are weakened by the loan departures and urgently need new players...

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
We're about to get weaker still. Murray is 'doubtful' for Saturday according to the Argus.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We're about to get weaker still. Murray is 'doubtful' for Saturday according to the Argus.

This is getting fcuking ridiculous...

Put Birch on a s-t deal or, better, l-t deal... do it TODAY...

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
....and neither will you
Well I seem to be allowed back on early.

I take it you telling someone to go f*** themseleves didn't do you any favours, and maybe someones unbanned me?

It seems a bit strong that I make a tongue in cheek comment (see smilie on question you no doubt deleted), and then the same person who bans me, then tells another member to "go f*** themseleves" and doesn't get banned?

HOW DOES THAT WORK??

But I'm on 4 posts? Now I am confussed?!?!?!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here