Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer watch on official website

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I am so pleased this is happening, we are a club going places, Falmer is being built, and now the board can see a future, so will spend the money, and the players can see a future, so are willing to come. This is 6 signings in this window, and another one to come. I just don't understand why there are so many vicious and critical attacks on those who run our club, when it is clear they are as passionate about it as we are. Let's just hope the players can gel, and firstly get us out of the bottom half, and who knows, mount a late challenge?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
is he GINGER:glare:

superseagulls

Feb 2, 2009
I for one am getting very excited about seeing the team again, the last game I went to (luton) was one of the worst performances I have ever seen the albion play. To be honest I nearly completely gave up.

But now I see all these new signings it really is giving me optimism and Im keen to get back to supporting the team again.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
13.09... finally get out of back to back meetings and sneak a peak on NSC..... MY GOD!!!!!! We're suddenly the Chelsea of League One!!!!!

Am I excited?

As my daughter says....

YOU BETCHA!!!!!!:yahoo::albion1::albion1::albion1:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Nothing happened for hour and a half now, wonder if there will be any more signings ???

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Nothing happened for hour and a half now, wonder if there will be any more signings ???

Give him a chance.. This is no normal Twix..

twix_160.jpg

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here