Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer watch on official website

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So now we can compete for transfers with Leeds United, who get average of 23,000 at home.

The whole season has now changed and Micky is indeed the saviour

:albion2:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sounds a great signing. Wish there was going to be a game tomorrow to see him but sounds unlikely. Finally a permanent left back.

What a day. Off work due to snow and Albion splashing the cash!

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Ridiculous. 150k on a LEFT Back?

blimey. good work albion

Sounds as though he might have been holding out for a better wage deal too and we've been prepared to match it ?

Whether that is so or not, the transfer fee alone certainly shows ambition. :albion2:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Thanks for sorting out the order of the text Insider - cracking work.

:clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Thanks for sorting out the order of the text Insider - cracking work.

:clap:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
11:45am: Albion's football liason manager Matt Hicks reveals that McNulty will wear squad number 20.

5 mins after a pic of McNulty holding up a shirt with 20 on the back is put onto the official site. ;)

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Sounds as though he might have been holding out for a better wage deal too and we've been prepared to match it ?

Whether that is so or not, the transfer fee alone certainly shows ambition. :albion2:

But he apparently would not even come down to talk to us at first as Stockport had more chance of promotion. However, he may have decided with Stockport having to sell a few players and our new stadium on the way that long term we are the better bet.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
But he apparently would not even come down to talk to us at first as Stockport had more chance of promotion. However, he may have decided with Stockport having to sell a few players and our new stadium on the way that long term we are the better bet.

Could be he wanted a long term deal that we weren't originally prepared to offer . Certainly seems Falmer played a part in clinching the deal. I know we're suppossed to have a strict wage structure in place, so maybe it was a number of factors.

Whatever it was that clinched the deal, it's great to see stops being pulled out on behalf of the club. :clap:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is that it I wonder or is there still time for one more?
(I reckon not unless it's Kilkenny but he is rumoured to be going to Oldham)

greenfordgull

Feb 2, 2009
I haven't checked other teams websites but surely the fact that the club has set up a countdown for today means that they knew that there would be plenty of activity?

To be honest I am pretty happy with what we have done so far, we really should have enough quality on the squad to avoid relegation comfortably now, but then I thought that in August!

This windo really does mark us out as one of the bigger spending teams in the division (in terms of wages and fees) :ascarf:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A whole hour late. Davies OUT!

What a perfect day to be snowed off work and engrossed in NSC !

We certainly mean business in this transfer window. :yahoo:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
0,,10433~5312811,00.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here