Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer watch on official website

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I for one am getting very excited about seeing the team again, the last game I went to (luton) was one of the worst performances I have ever seen the albion play. To be honest I nearly completely gave up.

But now I see all these new signings it really is giving me optimism and Im keen to get back to supporting the team again.

Hartlepool had it's low points, namely poor defending but we looked like a different team going forward. IMO with these new additions not only will we climb the table but we will see great football.

Mickey and the board have done well, very well.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Either Transfer deadline day apparently ends at 12.25, or Insider takes a bloody long lunch break!

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would like to see Kilkenny join... but great work by DK & MA so far...

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Kilkenny and one other would make my day, but we've still got loans we can get in when it opens/reopens or whatever...

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008
Looks like Kilkenny won't be coming...... It would be very late and Oldham are the clear favorites to nab him :shrug:.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
3:30pm: Albion chairman Dick Knight tells seagulls.co.uk that the club had agreed terms with Watford to take midfielder John Eustace on loan until the end of the season. However, the former Hornets captain does not want to drop out of the Championship until Watford are relegated.

last 4 word mine.....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That's more like it!

3:30pm: Albion chairman Dick Knight tells seagulls.co.uk that the club had agreed terms with Watford to take midfielder John Eustace on loan until the end of the season. However, the former Hornets captain does not want to drop out of the Championship.

Transfer deadline day wouldn't be complete without a "we agreed a deal with the club but the player wouldn't come" quote from Knight

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
That's more like it!

3:30pm: Albion chairman Dick Knight tells seagulls.co.uk that the club had agreed terms with Watford to take midfielder John Eustace on loan until the end of the season. However, the former Hornets captain does not want to drop out of the Championship.

Transfer deadline day wouldn't be complete without a "we agreed a deal with the club but the player wouldn't come" quote from Knight

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
4:15pm: Doug Loft is in talks with Dagenham & Redbridge regarding a loan move until the end of the season. The Albion midfielder is expected to join the Daggers' League Two promotion push.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
4:15pm: Doug Loft is in talks with Dagenham & Redbridge regarding a loan move until the end of the season. The Albion midfielder is expected to derail the Daggers' League Two promotion push.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here