Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer watch on official website

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
5:30pm: Jake Robinson is set to join Aldershot Town when the loan window reopens on 8th February. The clubs had attempted to do a deal prior to today's 5pm deadline, but ran out of time.

This is it for now. I don't want to raise hopes, but don't rule out Micky using the loan window between now and the end of March.

Obviously my Glenn Murray post (as lame as it may or may not have been) was my own little joke, after all the (wide-of-the-mark) reports about Cardiff, despite the fact I told you all he was NOT for sale!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
well done indeed.

a good day.

and remember folks, if you really want cheeering up.........

................................you could have been an arsenal fan:ascarf:

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
Reading it back I reckon Insider is hinting at a loan...!?

Perhaps Kilkenny... No club news re that 'not working' like the Eustace thing. I think a couple of loans just to firm things up and this has been an awesome window.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Reading it back I reckon Insider is hinting at a loan...!?

Perhaps Kilkenny... No club news re that 'not working' like the Eustace thing. I think a couple of loans just to firm things up and this has been an awesome window.

If he goes out on loan - which seems almost certain - it is most likely to be to Oldham as he won't have to move home and it has been suggested that he might have friends already playing there. Our best chance was if we could afford a permanent deal. I think it is more likely we will go back for Eustace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here