Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Transfer watch on official website

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
11.15 - new lef back in a few mins...

11.27 nothing, so I think he has a very long name or is just a very slow signature writer

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
1:30am: TRANSFER! Jim McNulty completes a £150,000 move to Albion. The player travelled south yesterday lunchtime to complete a medical alongside Craig Davies, and signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with Albion at around 10.30am.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
1:30am: TRANSFER! Jim McNulty completes a £150,000 move to Albion. The player travelled south yesterday lunchtime to complete a medical alongside Craig Davies, and signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with Albion at around 10.30am.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ncnulty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
11:15am: Albion expect to sign a new left-back in the next few minutes. Meanwhile after inspecting the pitch and weather forecasts, with sleet and higher temperatures expected on Tuesday, Albion's ground and safety staff will re-evaluate the situation, ahead of tomorrow night's game with Peterborough United, later today and early tomorrow morning.

How exciting. If we get this left back and Davies, I will be happy with today even if we don't get another midfielder as it means Livermore can play in midfield. Although a midfielder would be great too.

Anyone know what McNulty is up to at this minute? Or who else is it? How exciting!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have no idea whether he is good or bad. But I shall proclaim him the saviour for the time ebing and worship the ground he walks on. UNTIL he has his first bad game at which point I will boo him relentlessly and attempt to force him out of the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here