Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tossers who left before half time!

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
yeah too right Tedebear

I would have left as early as I needed to last night if it meant getting home an hour or 2 earlier no problem. Doesnt make you a better or worse fan. Same as I'd leave the cinema 20 mins into a film if it looked shit cos I'd rather go for a pint and enjoy myself than have another hours worth of misery.

Also everyone has got different circumstances, and Richie, saying these are probably the people that didnt sign the Falmer petition or will care less when we get Falmer is utter rubbish.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Wankers. Someone shouting at MM and MM turned round and said "what the f*** can i do?". Who ever left must of thought Wigan Athletic where going to roll over against us but they are top of the league and some people need to know that.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Ah what a thread, normal NSC, the mass criticising people for their actions. Well my take on it, often if we are 3-0 down and playing like gash I do leave and go to the pub. I managed 36 minutes at Home Park, then headed to a pub I know, met up with some Argyle fans, who for various reasons either could not go to the game or decided not to. Now on Saturday there was no way we were going to get back into the game, we were crap, they were not much better and the officials wanted to make the news. Also I had a decent few drinks with the Argyle fans, then got an earlier train to Exeter and managed to cram in a few pints in a pub we use near St Davids.

Last night for some reason I stayed for the whole thing. When we went 3-0 down I was tempted to go, but I was by this point enjoying watching Wigan play and the movement of their players (can we try this one at some point). Also I had to drive to work this morning, so another 4 pints in the pub after a few pre kick off was not a good plan.

I understand it being annoying when people leave with 5 minutes to go to get a bus, but if people want to leave due to the fact we are getting thrashed and it looks like the team cannot be bothered then so be it and I am not sure what right the high and mighty on here have to go round call them wankers and so on.

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
It's actually my fault Turkey left early.

I didn't go last night and if I had, I would probably have given Turkey a lift which means that he wouldn't have had to catch a train which means he could have stayed till the end which means he would have seen our goals which means he would have felt a bit better about things which means he wouldn't be on here offering himself up as a self-abusing part-time supporter.

Sorry

:lolol:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Here we go again, self righteous NSC posters slagging other Albion fans off.

I almost left at half time. My girlfriend got offered a new job yesterday and i thought that perhaps my time would be better spent congratulating her. It was obvious that we would get nothing from the game. Would that make me a wanker?

I paid for my seat, I've also stumped up the four hundered odd quid for next season. I stayed till the end, but had I have gone, should i have stayed away next week and left my seat empty?

What a bunch of high and mighty twats some of you lot are.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Jimmy Saville said:
Here we go again, self righteous NSC posters slagging other Albion fans off.

I almost left at half time. My girlfriend got offered a new job yesterday and i thought that perhaps my time would be better spent congratulating her. It was obvious that we would get nothing from the game. Would that make me a wanker?

I paid for my seat, I've also stumped up the four hundered odd quid for next season. I stayed till the end, but had I have gone, should i have stayed away next week and left my seat empty?

What a bunch of high and mighty twats some of you lot are.

Quite right. It's all about CHOICE. You don't owe the Albion anything everybody. If you want to leave after watching us concede 4 in the first half then do so, I would have seriously thought about it last night.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Finally some reasonable people. If you pay for your ticket its up to you what you do with it. If someone wants to leave early or not bother to turn up at all thats up to them. Its their money, their ticket and no one else has the right to tell them what to do however much of a "real fan" you think you are.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I think we should start selling blue and white capes for all the super fans on here to raise money for the A&K fund.

tedebear said:
No matter how selfish or annoying it is, people have paid for the right to come and go as they please, its only your personal opinions that they should stay....and it doesn't make them any more or less of a fan than any one else...
However, would you say that someone who never goes to a game in their life is indeed less of a fan than someone who goes to all the games in a season?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
its all my fault , i apologise

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I see we need the NSC seal of approval to leave games early. How many of these self righteous t****s where at Plymouth, Stoke and Cardiff where the team has failed to turn up. 2 people i know who follow the Albion to every game left early so as at get back to Southampton at a reasonable time, rather than well late and a taxi home. They are Brighton through and through and decided at 4-1 down at home enough was enough.

Still i guess everyone but the NSC Knight/McGhee proper supporters should be judged and condemned by the real supporters.

Anyway i have just booked my flight to Manchester for the Preston game, see the 4,500 who went to Spurs and the moaners who couldn’t get tickets at the game. Oh what’s that, you’ve got school/work/skint excuse out the cupboard again. Anyway perhaps you could spend your time filling out your Rotherham application, i am sure the demand will be back for that one!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Jimmy Saville said:
I think we should start selling blue and white capes for all the super fans on here to raise money for the A&K fund.

Can S.T.H's get first choice please? and can we have them with gold trim?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Mr C said:
However, would you say that someone who never goes to a game in their life is indeed less of a fan than someone who goes to all the games in a season?

there is no reason to say someone is a bigger fan than anyone else - ever!! some people can't afford to go, some people arn't able to go, no one is any better than anyone else....ever!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
tedebear said:
there is no reason to say someone is a bigger fan than anyone else - ever!! some people can't afford to go, some people arn't able to go, no one is any better than anyone else....ever!!

More sense from the Bear. :thumbsup:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
tedebear said:
totally 100% spot on again tedebear

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Mr C said:

I dont think thats quite what she meant

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
But who is worse..

Me - Decided I didn't want to pay 22 quid to see a defeat against Wigan on a Tuesday night instead choosing to watch CHELSEA.

or

Somebody who left early after having paid 22 quid and didn't want to spend any more time watching a shit game on a Tuesday night.

???

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
neither Chappers thats my point - its your choice what you do? and not up to anyone else how good or other a fan you are!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here