Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tossers who left before half time!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
roz said:

Like, do they get up and leave the Indian restaurant after the poppadoms if they didn't get enough mango chutney?

?

You mean everyone doesn't do that?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Uncle Buck said:
Agreed. But according to a section of this board, who also believe themselves at times to be the voice of the majority of BHA fans, people are wankers for leaving early.

and what about this little gem!

Richie Morris said:

The people who leave early (not necessarily those who did tonight but those who leave early every game) are probably the sort who didnt bother to sign the Falmer petition and dont know who Archer is. I pitty them because when we walk out at Falmer all it will mean to them is a different place to watch football when to the rest of us it will mean so much more.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Gritt23 said:
Biscuit, what's your view on the penalty claim when Hart was floored?

I think it was a penalty.

Gritt23 said:
Or the performance of the lino, or MM's reaction to it?

Lino is poor, MM had every right.

Gritt23 said:
How about Hammond and McPhee when they came on, should they be starting the next games?

Hammond yes. McPhee no.

Gritt23 said:
I'm not picking on you Biscuit, far from it, but in hindsight do you feel you have missed out leaving early? I know I would. I have a bit of a treck home myself but leaving early doesn't make it shorter, and the 30 mins I spend somewhere else isn't going to be more interesting than watching the Albion.

FFS I didn't leave early! :jester:

Don't go banding my name about Gritt!:drink:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just reading this thread.. I'm amazed Im the only one accused of being a morally superiour superfan!

Leaving early does annoy me, but people have a right t leave if they don't like what they are seeing. As roz said, the club doesn't organise a lock in!

Its like going to the theatre and going to see Shakespeare and seeing some Arto bollox! You can leave if you don't enjoy it. It doesn't make you better because you have stayed!

Their are so many reasons for people leaving early, you can't go and generalise.

If you left early then you missed out on some dubious decisions and a couple of good talking points.

These people have paid their money to the club, and if they choose to leave I'd rather that than have them all moaning.

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Safeway said:
Can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but me and my mate left at half-time and retired to a very quiet Duke of Wellington.

Anyone who's got a problem with that can suck my big fat hairy COCK.

You'd have been better off stying in the pub during the first half and watching the second half - it did get better!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Tom Hark said:
If they're daft enough to donate £22 to the Albion and then not stick around to see what happens then so be it.

Donated plenty of money for no return in the past. As many of us have done by donating to the A&K fund.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
i have never left any game early. but f*** me! 4-0 down after 30 mins? after plymouth?

i would have definately left and i live 4 hours away!!

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I left the cinema early last weekend, halfway through Constantine (utter utter gash - Keanu Reeves, I should have known better ! ), but reading some of the moralistic comments on here I'm thinking of writing to Mr Reeves and the cinema apologising for my early departure.

I think we should be more concerned about whether we can get sufficient points to stay up, rather than waste our energies slagging a few people who choose to leave early. As long as their money goes in the clubs coffers I could'nt care less when people leave.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Turkey said:
I left after 55 minutes. Does that make me a wanker?

If I'd left at full time I'd currently be on a train. Arriving in Southampton at Half Midnight.

Leaving when I did I arrived back at 11pm.

Yes, if you left because The Albion were losing.:nono:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Tom Hark said:
I don't see that it's anybody else's business other than their own. Funny old way to support your team, for sure, but the club's got their £22, or at least SOMEBODY's £22, and if they're daft enough to donate £22 to the Albion and then not stick around to see what happens then so be it. Besides, there's all manner of clowns who miss half the game by strolling in with chips half-way through the second half, going to the bogs after twenty minutes etc. etc. Like the bloke said, 'hell is other people'.

Except that they stand up and get in the way and push past you when you're trying to support your team........Strokers:angry:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
C1 BHA said:
Yes, if you left because The Albion were losing.:nono:

On the other hand I could have gone to Uni, bought a pizza on the way home and listened to it on Seagulls World (Thats the service I pay for but never use).

I can accept being called an idiot. I don't mind that. I'm more than happy to give the club my ticket, burger and programme money. I think wanker is a little harsh though.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Turkey said:
On the other hand I could have gone to Uni, bought a pizza on the way home and listened to it on Seagulls World (Thats the service I pay for but never use).

I can accept being called an idiot. I don't mind that. I'm more than happy to give the club my ticket, burger and programme money. I think wanker is a little harsh though.

As you know Turkey, there are wankers and liars....being called a wanker isn't much of an insult.......:wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here