Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tossers who left before half time!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
C1 BHA said:
As you know Turkey, there are wankers and liars....being called a wanker isn't much of an insult.......:wave:

Maybe not but I don't like it :p :salute: I went to support my club. Granted I didn't support them for the full 90 minutes but at least I supported them for 58 (lets be precice) :D And I left when everyone stood up so that I dind't piss anyone off!

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Turkey said:
Maybe not but I don't like it :p :salute: I went to support my club. Granted I didn't support them for the full 90 minutes but at least I supported them for 58 (lets be precice) :D And I left when everyone stood up so that I dind't piss anyone off!

You're bloody right you didn't support them for 90 minutes!! You left after 55!!!

Consider this, how would it have looked to the team if EVERYONE had walked out on 55 mins.....no, come on, if it's ok for you to go, it's ok for everyone to go......I reckon the players would wonder why they bother (awaits mass flaming on the fact that they didn't bother:jester: )

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
C1 BHA said:
You're bloody right you didn't support them for 90 minutes!! You left after 55!!!

Consider this, how would it have looked to the team if EVERYONE had walked out on 55 mins.....no, come on, if it's ok for you to go, it's ok for everyone to go......I reckon the players would wonder why they bother (awaits mass flaming on the fact that they didn't bother:jester: )

Surely though, it's better to support them for 58 :)D) than none at all? It would have been a lot easier and cheaper for me to stay at home. I think the pay packet may help the players get over it!

As for Safeway, well he's just a !!!! ;)

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Turkey said:
Surely though, it's better to support them for 58 :)D) than none at all?

Not sure I agree, while there's allegedly thousands of Albion fans sat at home wishing they could get in to Withdean.

Safeway said:
Can't be arsed to read the whole thread, but me and my mate left at half-time and retired to a very quiet Duke of Wellington.

Anyone who's got a problem with that can suck my big fat hairy COCK.

Calling you TWO-AND-A-HALF-GAMES is going to be even more a mouthful than that :jester: :clap2:

Last edited:

Up to them really.
It occurs that there are worse ways to 'waste' time than watching The ALBION play, win or lose.

I almost left once at h/t, one rainy night in the mid 70's and we were so nondescript v Walsall - it was outrageous how dull the game had been. It was the ONLY time I had ever considered leaving early.

I stayed to give it a chance, and we squeeked a win, but only by 7-0 !!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
C1 BHA said:
Not sure I agree, while there's allegedly thousands of Albion fans sat at home wishing they could get in to Withdean.

Like the thousands who went to Wigan? Or those who thought they'd give Spurs ago? Maybe you have a fair point. As a STH though the seat would have been empty. I did try to sell it. Called my Dad at lunch time and he said no one wanted it so I went to the game.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Safeway said:
I'd have taken it off your hands!

On second thoughts, if it would have meant sitting next that GOON Biscuit I probably would have ended up leaving at half-time even if we were 4-1 UP. :lolol:

Welcome to my world! :( :lolol:

oapdodge

Jul 15, 2003
I enjoyed watching Wigan last night. There is always two sides to watch at a football match. Always would rather see us winning and doing well but sometimes you have to accept the other side are better. Last night that was the case. Wigan top of the league what did you expect when you turned up ?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
If it hadn't been for the train I'd have stayed and enjoyed it. I'll never leave early agan! :D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Turkey said:
If it hadn't been for the train I'd have stayed and enjoyed it. I'll never leave early agan! :D

I'm half expecting Tom Hark to pop up now and say it's all the fault of the train.

Privatised Railways are the Enemy of the British Public (or something like that)

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Re: Re: Tossers who left before half time!

Tom Hark said:
Bloke next to me in H Block left after the third goal i.e. after 17 minutes. Unbelievable.

If you're talking about the bloke I think you are, he came back after about 19....

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yorkie said:
I'm half expecting Tom Hark to pop up now and say it's all the fault of the train.

Privatised Railways are the Enemy of the British Public (or something like that)

Privatised Railways Are The Enemies Of The People :angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Tossers who left before half time!

D'Angelo Saxon said:
If you're talking about the bloke I think you are, he came back after about 19....

Different bloke. He never came back. At least the guy next to him had the good grace to wait til half-time before making a clean getaway. Practically had the whole row to myself by the end :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here