Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tossers who left before half time!

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Personally, if you're 4-0 down after 30 minutes, you've got to stay. You never know, you could be about to witness a piece of history - cue long beard, stoking the fire, talking to grandkids: "O, aye, but I was there when we got beaten 16-0 at home to Wigan, blah blah blah". Quality :)

Top ten Withdean classics anyone?!

SHOULD I STAY OR SHOULD I GO NOW?
PLEASE DON'T GO
BABY WON'T YOU STAY ANOTHER DAY
IT'S BEEN A HARD DAY'S NIGHT

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
eastlondonseagull said:
Personally, if you're 4-0 down after 30 minutes, you've got to stay. You never know, you could be about to witness a piece of history

To true, at the NSC sponsored Lewes game late last year Lewes were 4-0 down after half an hour, missed a penalty, and were lucky to go in at 4-1 at half time. They then scored 4 unanswered goals in the second half to win 5-4.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Turkey said:
I left after 55 minutes. Does that make me a wanker?

If I'd left at full time I'd currently be on a train. Arriving in Southampton at Half Midnight.

Leaving when I did I arrived back at 11pm.

You could have got a lift back with me, but I was running a bit late myself so you'd have had to jump out by the Ford factory. That way you could have watched right to the end and still got home for last orders.

Some people just don't think it through....:cool:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Safeway said:
I'd have taken it off your hands!

On second thoughts, if it would have meant sitting next that GOON Biscuit I probably would have ended up leaving at half-time even if we were 4-1 UP. :lolol:

!!!!. :salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here