Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It feels like this is building to something. Someone knows where all the bodies are buried and is releasing material strategically, starting with the photo of Matt Hancock groping his advisor which led to his resignation.

This has been followed with a drip-drip-drip release of damaging photos and information about No:10, from flat renovations to staff parties and quizzes in lockdown. Each time Johnson tries to get ahead of the story and close it down, out comes another picture or embarrassing revelation. Dom’s playing him like a violin. I’m expecting the bombshell to be dropped on Christmas Eve.

To Boris and Carrie. Happy Christmas - love Dominic

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
It feels like this is building to something. Someone knows where all the bodies are buried and is releasing material strategically, starting with the photo of Matt Hancock groping his advisor which led to his resignation.

This has been followed with a drip-drip-drip release of damaging photos and information about No:10, from flat renovations to staff parties and quizzes in lockdown. Each time Johnson tries to get ahead of the story and close it down, out comes another picture or embarrassing revelation. Dom’s playing him like a violin. I’m expecting the bombshell to be dropped on Christmas Eve.

Ooh, is that a clue?

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
This isn’t going to just stop. Someone is gunning for Johnson and his cronies. I’m enjoying watching him squirm but this could still go either way. Johnson still has the backing of his Inner circle thus far and the Met Police are clearly on the side of corruption. But the media are turning on him and the assassin still has the element of surprise and cover.

I’m still not convinced Johnson won’t bluff his way through and survive.

There’s everything to play for.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
This isn’t going to just stop. Someone is gunning for Johnson and his cronies. I’m enjoying watching him squirm but this could still go either way. Johnson still has the backing of his Inner circle thus far and the Met Police are clearly on the side of corruption. But the media are turning on him and the assassin still has the element of surprise and cover.

I’m still not convinced Johnson won’t bluff his way through and survive.

There’s everything to play for.

I wonder if one of the “weirdos and misfits with odd skills” who Cummings recruited to No.10 is feeding their former master this info.

Whoever it doing this, they are playing a very smart game. They are sharing the stories around the papers whilst gradually releasing more and more dodgy pictures.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Anyone order some thickener for this plot?

[tweet]1472685913364905988[/tweet]

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Johnson will just announce a Boxing Day Lockdown as a diversionary tactic.

It’s starting to look even more sinister than that, “stop taking shots at me or I’ll put you all in Lockdown”.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It’s starting to look even more sinister than that, “stop taking shots at me or I’ll put you all in Lockdown”.

We’ve now genuinely reached a stage where we can envisage a Prime Minister of the UK imposing strident restrictions on our daily lives simply as some form of “punishment” because we won’t stop talking about him breaking the rules he’s previously imposed on us. I honestly never thought I would find myself living in a country where this was even considered vaguely plausible, yet here we are.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
We’ve now genuinely reached a stage where we can envisage a Prime Minister of the UK imposing strident restrictions on our daily lives simply as some form of “punishment” because we won’t stop talking about him breaking the rules he’s previously imposed on us. I honestly never thought I would find myself living in a country where this was even considered vaguely plausible, yet here we are.

It’s a revolting new low. Grim isn’t it? Genuinely the childish behaviour of one of the Jong Un’s.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I wonder if one of the “weirdos and misfits with odd skills” who Cummings recruited to No.10 is feeding their former master this info.

Whoever it doing this, they are playing a very smart game. They are sharing the stories around the papers whilst gradually releasing more and more dodgy pictures.

Also have to wonder if this Cummings is potentially working for someone. But that is a later concern for you I suppose.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Absolutely reeks of Cummings. Very bright, narcissistic and a huge sense of being wronged.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Absolutely reeks of Cummings. Very bright, narcissistic and a huge sense of being wronged.

Bozza will be gutted when Dommy-CumCum also cancels his NSC account.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

100% agree

Plus at the moment he literally has nothing to do with his time.This is the perfect project for him, for all manner of reasons

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

It definitely feels that way. It's almost daily now. Pure Eastenders Christmas special energy.

Jul 20, 2003
Who'd have thought a combination of GREED, narcissists and socipopaths would result in such jolly turmoil?

play through ....

Edit, forgot GREED (it's a given though)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here