Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
We have a break through on the possible sauce of the photo....

045946310737b60aa0e77b2c1eee161a.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I suspect Johnson will be busily on the phone to his old Eton chum Darry Guppy to arrange “a couple of black eyes” and a “cracked rib” for Cummings and anyone else suspected of leaking this series of photos.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If this is supposed to be a "business meeting" has anybody explained why Johnsons wife is present. She clearly pulls all the strings but, as far as I am aware, has no formal position in government.

Remember back then people felt guilty just for stopping to speak to a friend in the street, this was May 2020

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
If this is supposed to be a "business meeting" has anybody explained why Johnsons wife is present. She clearly pulls all the strings but, as far as I am aware, has no formal position in government.

Indeed. Also not a laptop or notepad in sight. Equally, hands up who has been to a proper work meeting and had wine ? Maybe the government and its staff have a drink problem ! Work meeting my arse.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Remember back then people felt guilty just for stopping to speak to a friend in the street, this was May 2020
One of the many thousands

[tweet]1472714517566181377[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[tweet]1472666589992525835[/tweet]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Maybe the government and its staff have a drink problem ! Work meeting my arse.

Given other recent news should probably be pleased it’s nothing harder than wine.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I've been reticent to get on the "this has to be it for Johnson" train because, well, he's gotten away with basically everything so far but...this has to be it for Johnson...

I’m not so sure we’re there yet.

Nothing about this story on the front page of the Sun or Express websites. The right wing press who got Johnson in the seat still want him there.

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I’m not so sure we’re there yet.

Nothing about this story on the front page of the Sun or Express websites. The right wing press who got Johnson in the seat still want him there.

I've just had a stomach churning incursion into the comments on the Telegraph.

Someone on there is frustrated at this not because of the utter contempt it shows for the public but because it's burying the news that he feels should be dominating the headlines: immigrants arriving in Kent.

Good grief.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It definitely feels that way. It's almost daily now. Pure Eastenders Christmas special energy.

Yup. Can’t wait for whatever is planned for leaking late on the 23rd to hit the papers and TV news on Christmas Eve to ensure there is only one topic of conversation over Christmas lunch this year…

Last edited:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
This was me in May 2020 - exhausted, emotionally and physically spent. I don’t have words for how I feel looking at Boris and his cheese and wine party that was going on at the same time. Seriously what does it take to get the Tories out?!

https://twitter.com/JSeenbyj/status/1472690394567782407

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If that's a party, glad I wasn't invited. Sorry if I'm not reading the room (the new shut down) but this is just a bit of sh1t stirring.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If that's a party, glad I wasn't invited. Sorry if I'm not reading the room (the new shut down) but this is just a bit of sh1t stirring.

Yeah, you're right. Nobody has any real problem about Boris Johnson and his cronies having a big old social get together a couple of months after many of us had seen our families and at a time when many were unable to see theirs for the last time. Just a bit of shit stirring.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

With a plentiful supply of shit to stir.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here