Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Time for trial by combat!

In the first tweet Marcus Fysh admits the reason for Brexit is ‘radical supply side reform’.

Do people know what this is?

5B35445B-E35A-41E0-AB99-C2D11C81CEF7.jpeg

Pretty much a disaster capitalists wet dream, coming to a country near you soon.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
it's just one pisstake after the next

[tweet]1472640467091267596[/tweet]

‘You can meet 1 other person from outside your household in an outdoor, public place. But please keep 2 metres apart. Please stick with the rules and don’t take risks’
-Matt Hancock to the nation 15 May 2020, two hours before the photo apparently (unverified)

macbeth

Dismembered
Jan 3, 2018
six feet beneath the moon
‘You can meet 1 other person from outside your household in an outdoor, public place. But please keep 2 metres apart. Please stick with the rules and don’t take risks’
-Matt Hancock to the nation 15 May 2020, two hours before the photo apparently (unverified)

and yet i can guarantee absolutely nothing will be done. we'll get some rubbishy excuse about how it was in crown property which is supposedly exempt and and everything will carry on as normal. the actual rules themselves aren't what's annoying here, its' the fact that the 'spirit' of lockdown was totally ignored by those who created the rules while the rest of us plebs had to just suck it up.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"In light of the new picture, it is understood No 10 maintains that people drinking at work was not against regulations at the time. A Downing Street spokesperson said on Sunday: “As we said last week, work meetings often take place in the Downing Street garden in the summer months. On this occasion there were staff meetings after a No 10 press conference."

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Do love all this 'piece by piece' feeding.

My questions are who, and more importantly, why now?

Next few months are going to be fun.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Tory meltdown incoming...

Do love all this 'piece by piece' feeding.

My questions are who, and more importantly, why now?

Next few months are going to be fun.

Johnson has so many enemies, it’s hard to tell.

I heard rumours on the Marr show that Allegra did a routine on Johnson’s various womanising and irresponsible breeding after her mock press conference on the party. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has been playing away from home whilst his wife (24 yrs his junior) has been going through the two pregnancies, that is the type of man he is but I’m sure that side of his life was ‘priced in’ for those who voted for him……..maybe they want their money back now?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Johnson has so many enemies, it’s hard to tell.

I heard rumours on the Marr show that Allegra did a routine on Johnson’s various womanising and irresponsible breeding after her mock press conference on the party. I wouldn’t be surprised if he has been playing away from home whilst his wife (24 yrs his junior) has been going through the two pregnancies, that is the type of man he is but I’m sure that side of his life was ‘priced in’ for those who voted for him……..maybe they want their money back now?

Wasn't the phrase that Johnson himself recently used "buyer's remorse".

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
My assessment of the situation is that, just in my own personal opinion - and I could be wrong - it would seem that perhaps things are starting to look a bit eggy for the PM.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Boris allegedly been caught with his pants down. More to break this week…as I say allegedly…

Mods, please delete if considered inappropriate
Good stuff.

I look forward to him announcing lockdown with a black eye.

On reflection, I don't actually wish that on him. I just realise how funny it would be in the abstract.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Someone who wants BJ gone... Dominic Cummings?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
There does seek to be mounting and consistent pressure mounting on Johnson... Even a career liar and charlatan such as home will struggle to deflect or avoid the inevitable conclusion... He's dead in the water, its just a matter of time now.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I get the feeling the big reveal is still yet to come, seems numerous sources say they have more

They process seems to be

Announce something happened
Let the minister deny it
Release proof

Maybe Gove doing a line off Pritis tits

Spot on!
- Mention the gathering, and that Boris was there
- They deny it
- Now there's proof

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here