Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Johnson will have been expecting a boost by basking in some reflected flag waving glory.

Oh dear. Oops.

The opposite.

Tory vote of confidence announced on Monday ?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Considering that Big Big dog oversaw and led an unacceptable culture of piss taking and getting pissed, including just before Prince Phillip's funeral, the booing was quite restrained imo.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
"The public want to move on" latest

[tweet]1532660093489119233[/tweet]

Of course this is a crowd of people who've turned up to watch a church service for the Queen. Hardly a hotbed of leftist activity I'd have thought.

I’d imagine any Tory politicians who are wavering on the idea of a confidence vote would take a lot from that.

Like you say, these are not lefties booing. These are exactly the patriotic, Royal supporters that the Tories would normally imagine to be on their side.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Considering that Big Big dog oversaw and led an unacceptable culture of piss taking and getting pissed, including just before Prince Phillip's funeral, the booing was quite restrained imo.

I was with the RBL veterans in front of the Palace yesterday, where we watched the actual Trooping the Colour from Horseguards on big screens. The camera panned to Johnson, and considering all the Royals had been applauded on their way to the Mall, there was a few murmurs, but not actual boos. I did quietly but I heard one veteran say behind me, ‘good old Boris’. There was no applause.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Perhaps she’s starting to realise everything he touches turns toxic. Too late. You were at the parties, sweetheart.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Do we know if he happened to mention the world beating vaccination roll out, at all?

Some minister or other the other day said the chaos at airports was due to the successful rollout of vaccines. I mean, he's sort of right but not sure that was the place to wedge it in.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Perhaps she’s starting to realise everything he touches turns toxic. Too late. You were at the parties, sweetheart.

In fairness to Carrie, he’s probably already cheating on her, enthusiastically grunting and spaffing another illegitimate sprog or two in existence with his latest piece of totty.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003

Of course this is a crowd of people who've turned up to watch a church service for the Queen. Hardly a hotbed of leftist activity I'd have thought.
They could be absolute monachists though.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Well done Great British Public ! Apparently there were cheers for Harry and Megan too. I'm awaiting some truly vile headlines from The Daily Hate tomorrow.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
In fairness to Carrie, he’s probably already cheating on her, enthusiastically grunting and spaffing another illegitimate sprog or two in existence with his latest piece of totty.

More fool her for thinking she’d be any different. Get them pregnant, move on when he realises raising kids involves some graft and responsibility. Seems to be his MO.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Well done Great British Public ! Apparently there were cheers for Harry and Megan too. I'm awaiting some truly vile headlines from The Daily Hate tomorrow.

PRITI PATEL: “I’ll ban booing of beloved PM”

(Sidebar - “Meghan attempts to make jubilee about her by attending”)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Daily Mail accusing BBC of doctoring videos to enhance the boos.

Oh do **** off Mail. You papery ****.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here