Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Do you have his exact, unedited quote?

If he really did compare Ukrainians fighting Russians to British people voting for Brexit, that is incredibly stupid. But I've not yet seen that he's done that.

Just to be clear, I am against BJ. I voted against him last time, and will vote against him next time too.

Feel free to watch him say it...

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Photographer: "if everyone could do their suit jackets up if they're wearing one and put their hands where I can see them..."

Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 16.43.33.png

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oh dear, how sad, never mind………..

Except I do mind that the leader of our country has brought it to this. He has only himself to blame.

This is a bit of a tradition that was started by Theresa May, behind the scenes talk sense, compromise and shared values then before or after the meeting you say something totally outlandish and ridiculous to slag off the EU in order to impress the Tory Brexit loons and the Daily Mail.......end result as above.

Or, maybe its because Johnson is such a busy man " Leading and uniting the fight against Putin " ? :D

No wonder no one wants to shake his hand or stand next to him.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm not sure that really matters if it is true
Well at least that's clear. Who cares what he said, we don't like him, booooo booooo!

I suspect what he said was careless and all too easy to take out of context. Prior to the invasion, Ukrainians were choosing freedom, like the rest of the free world has, and Putin didn't like it.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Well at least that's clear. Who cares what he said, we don't like him, booooo booooo!

I suspect what he said was careless and all too easy to take out of context. Prior to the invasion, Ukrainians were choosing freedom, like the rest of the free world has, and Putin didn't like it.

he had an infinite amount of choices of how to get his point across, and chose to conflate the unkranian war and brexit. he's well educated and an ex pro wordsmith, he's a "dog whistle" politician and knew exactly what he was doing. as ever, he regrets that he was caught out

Last edited:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

He did a genuine big lie at PMQT yesterday that went under the radar. I mentioned it yesterday but like so much of what the great spaffer says it is so easily forgotten. Probably for the best. :thumbsup:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Today, Tory MPs voted to make it a criminal offence for Ukrainian families to arrive in the UK without the right papers with a penalty of up to 4 years in prison.

Also the Borders Bill...

A new law that will let them send Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe back to Iran WITHOUT NOTICE if they decide that her complaints about being left to rot for 6 years aren't 'conducive to the public good'.

They're special.....

I suspect Johnson has spent so much time num-numing on the tit of Putin's oligarchs he's taken in some of their DNA :sick:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He did a genuine big lie at PMQT yesterday that went under the radar. I mentioned it yesterday but like so much of what the great spaffer says it is so easily forgotten. Probably for the best. :thumbsup:

I think the news and media take note when the spaffer tells the truth or does the anything vaguely honourable or praiseworthy. These moments are so very rare that they provide enormous clickbait etc.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
he had an infinite amount of choices of how to get his point across, and chose to conflate the unkranian war and brexit. he's well educated and an ex pro wordsmith, he's a "dog whistle" politician and knew exactly what he was doing. as ever, he regrets that he was caught out
Ok. I disagree. I think it was clumsy and having to apologise for it makes him look silly. I don't see what was to gain by him 'being clever', so it only makes sense to me that he was daft.

He did a genuine big lie at PMQT yesterday that went under the radar.
Doesn't surprise me at all. I don't like him, I've never supported him and don't imagine I ever will. There's so much evidence of him being a deceitful shit, I'd rather stick to that than complain about things he hasn't done.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Doesn't surprise me at all. I don't like him, I've never supported him and don't imagine I ever will. There's so much evidence of him being a deceitful shit, I'd rather stick to that than complain about things he hasn't done.

Quite. I'm on the same train :thumbsup:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

I thought I was making the point that his apparent apology superseded the need to examine every single word spoken. What a plonker I am.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Last edited:

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Now I can’t be to sure, as I don’t watch the BBC, several people have said Auntie used the doctored footage of the NATO summit in Brussels? This could be the the final nail in the coffin for Auntie. Bit like the fake photos scandal that finished Morgan.

What the Morgan that’s been polluting our screens for years?
As for the bbc, compared to sky, itv and god forbid GB whatever it’s still the best.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here