Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Love him or hate him, gotta admire Boris, he certainly knows how to trigger the tolerant left. Every now then rolls a little hand grenade that really gets their gussets in a gather.
Who before a couple of months ago knew who was DPP between 2008 and 2013? Hardly anyone, now everyone knows, genius, the man is a genius.
giphy.gif
From the man who constantly whines and moans about every politician across the political spectrum, but never actually gets of his arse to actually do something about it, hating Boris with a vengeance one minute and loving him the next, whatever suits his trolling day by day.
This is far more concerning, 40+% voted to put bumbling Boris in Number 10......
Good to know you are in agreement. However, probably unlike you I think that Boris Johnson's behaviour from the outset has been reprehensible arguably starting with....

https://www.politicshome.com/news/a...me-day-officials-urged-ban-new-documents-show
Oh I quite agree, cannot stand the silly arse.

Still, if your main ambition in life is to constantly troll, I guess having no principles whatsoever is the best place to start
You may have to ask someone that has a passing interest in the parliamentary Conservative party....I would not vote for them ***** all the time I have a hole in my arse.
or, equally, changing them with every post :rolleyes:

The only time he has voted was after being told which way his RMT Union wanted him, the seafarers and the rest of their members to :dunce:

Last edited:

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
From the man who constantly whines and moans about every politician across the political spectrum, but never actually gets of his arse to actually do something about it, hating Boris with a vengeance one minute and loving him the next, whatever suits his trolling day by day.

Still, if your main ambition in life is to constantly troll, I guess having no principles whatsoever is the best place to start or, equally, changing them with every post :rolleyes:

The only time he has voted was after being told which way his RMT Union wanted him, the seafarers and the rest of their members to :dunce:

Stalker alert.
giphy.gif

I feel I need to inform you, I have cameras monitoring the outside of my house. But you already knew that?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Still, if your main ambition in life is to constantly troll, I guess having no principles whatsoever is the best place to start or, equally, changing them with every post :rolleyes:

I fear that the poor old bugger suffers from TIAs. Nobody could have a working brain and be that stupid :shrug:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Tory meltdown incoming...

However tiresome you think Baker Lite is let’s not forget YOU also are considered by the hierarchy to be part of a group of people who have made “running this site far less fun than it use to be”

12740fdd63892be4021457fd01233b4f.jpg

Anyway, shouldn’t you be off skiing soon, hurry up there won’t be any snow left [emoji6]

6e4b0b60d0e4a3fe74e58e42cb05d3e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
However tiresome you think Baker Lite is let’s not forget YOU also are considered by the hierarchy to be part of a group of people who have made “running this site far less fun than it use to be”

Anyway, shouldn’t you be off skiing soon, hurry up there won’t be any snow left [emoji6]

I do hope he has offset his carbon footprint.

MJsGhost

Oooh Matron, I'm an
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
Wasn't it you that said people should stop insulting politicians when someone insulted Truss ? Or does it only count for politicians you like ?

Whaaaaaaaaa?! :ohmy:

Somebody likes Liz Truss? :wozza:

Shut the front door!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Stalker alert.
giphy.gif

I feel I need to inform you, I have cameras monitoring the outside of my house. But you already knew that?

I think you can rest assured that I'm not visiting West Durrington of in the next few days :lolol:

mt blanc.jpg

And talking of stalkers

So, [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] who else do you think 'the hierarchy' may consider to be in that

One of those that makes running this site far less fun than it used to be :facepalm:

And as ever, I always try and keep my posts factual and educational to help those on NSC less fortunate so, that's Mont Blanc between my fingers :thumbsup:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I think you can rest assured that I'm not visiting West Durrington of in the next few days :lolol:

View attachment 146258

And talking of stalkers

So, [MENTION=534]Chicken Run[/MENTION] who else do you think 'the hierarchy' may consider to be in that

One of those that makes running this site far less fun than it used to be :facepalm:

And as ever, I always try and keep my posts factual and educational to help those on NSC less fortunate so, that's Mont Blanc between my fingers :thumbsup:

Didn’t fancy Austria then?

0c68c774783517da506dc0b71b711188.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here