Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Tory meltdown finally arrived [was: incoming]...

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I do hope he has offset his carbon footprint.

Oh you actually think the plum has gone skiing?

Don’t be so stupid, what idiot go’s skiing and then spends his afternoon trolling NSC or discussing with his daughter the cost of putting on a match at the Amex [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
For the sake of the rest of us, any chance the 3 usual suspects could take their sniping and bating of each other to PMs or at least of the main board? Thanks. There have been repeated requests not to use threads to engage in personal point scoring. If it goes on past this point then thread bans will be issued. If Tapatalk functionality is used to circumnavigate thread bans then the only option after that is a forum ban. No problem at all if you three wish to spend all day swapping hilarious gifs and insults but why not set up a WhatsApp group and spare the rest of us. Final warning. Cheers.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
For the sake of the rest of us, any chance the 3 usual suspects could take their sniping and bating of each other to PMs or at least of the main board? Thanks. There have been repeated requests not to use threads to engage in personal point scoring. If it goes on past this point then thread bans will be issued. If Tapatalk functionality is used to circumnavigate thread bans then the only option after that is a forum ban. No problem at all if you three wish to spend all day swapping hilarious gifs and insults but why not set up a WhatsApp group and spare the rest of us. Final warning. Cheers.
Well said

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house

Message received and understood.I apologise. It was very churlish of me, I shall stop it immediately.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
However tiresome you think Baker Lite is let’s not forget YOU also are considered by the hierarchy to be part of a group of people who have made “running this site far less fun than it use to be”

12740fdd63892be4021457fd01233b4f.jpg

Anyway, shouldn’t you be off skiing soon, hurry up there won’t be any snow left [emoji6]

6e4b0b60d0e4a3fe74e58e42cb05d3e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

how else would you moderate his behaviour?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Today, Tory MPs voted to make it a criminal offence for Ukrainian families to arrive in the UK without the right papers with a penalty of up to 4 years in prison.

Also the Borders Bill...

A new law that will let them send Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe back to Iran WITHOUT NOTICE if they decide that her complaints about being left to rot for 6 years aren't 'conducive to the public good'.

They're special.....

Last edited:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Global player

[tweet]1506958646319718407[/tweet]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Global player

[tweet]1506958646319718407[/tweet]

Oh dear, how sad, never mind………..

Except I do mind that the leader of our country has brought it to this. He has only himself to blame.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Last edited:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
This would probably make any regular person ashamed of their words. Not, you suspect our PM. Or BL.
Do you have his exact, unedited quote?

If he really did compare Ukrainians fighting Russians to British people voting for Brexit, that is incredibly stupid. But I've not yet seen that he's done that.

Just to be clear, I am against BJ. I voted against him last time, and will vote against him next time too.

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
Last edited:

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here