Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00plqcw

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May attempt to prove that cars can be art by taking over an entire modern art gallery in Middlesbrough and filling it with motoring-related works, including some remarkable creations of their own. In their quest to prove that cars can be more popular than traditional art, the presenters set themselves the challenge of attracting more visitors to their exhibition than will visit a more traditional gallery over the same period, a task that forces them to engage in some unusual promotional activities.
Also on the show, Jeremy is on the test track in a new British supercar, the sensationally fast and sensationally expensive Noble M600.

Tonight BBC2 8PM

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just a heads up as new series starts on Sunday

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
James May fires up the Toyota Hilux for a final challenge - a gruelling drive up Eyjafjallajokull, the Icelandic volcano that days later would erupt

Bloody TG! All their fault

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
jeremy clarkson, richard hammond, james may and the stig return for a new series of the top-rated bbc two show. In this first programme, jeremy asks why there aren't more three-wheeled cars in the world. Meanwhile, james gives top gear's favourite warhorse, the toyota hilux pick up, one final assignment as he attempts to drive one up an active volcano in iceland; and richard gives the old chevrolet lacetti a dignified send-off before he and clarkson host a star-studded tea party to welcome in a shiny new reasonably priced car.

bbc 2 - 8pm

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
new Reasonably priced Car, reckon its the Kia Ceed:
670x377Image.jpg

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
bloody funny :clap2:

clarkson legging it when that bender turned up and started harrassing hammond lol. and i'll never tire of seeing a reliant being rolled :laugh:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Rooney is a lazy, talentless, jug-eared oaf.

Clarkson just said, so it must be true

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I bet that's the first time you've said that! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here