Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear

D

Deleted member 2719

Beginning to get bored of TG, has been a while since they had a really good one

I got bored 3 years ago of top gear, i can't understand the fascination it's all about Clarkson ego similar to Chris Moyles but he can occasionally be funny when was clarkson ever funny?

I don't like BBC overpaid ego manics especially when we are all paying for them.

Give me commercial TV/radio shit presenters anyday.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Getting sick of the stupid races, like the airport vehicles. Stupid really. Wasted time..

Sorry to disagree I thought the race was very funny. Although I did watch James May and the trip near the moon before this that really was very interesting and well presented.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Sorry to disagree I thought the race was very funny. Although I did watch James May and the trip near the moon before this that really was very interesting and well presented.

Zef was laughing at it too...I just am a bit tired of it.

I liked the last series with the who got across London the quickest, boat, bike, car and the smart car in the meeting and stuff like that.

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
I'm also getting a bit bored of top gear. Used to always watch it, but rarely do nowadays. It comes across so scripted in parts which they deny they do. Plus I don't agree with much of what Clarkson says nowadays.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Zef was laughing at it too...I just am a bit tired of it.

I liked the last series with the who got across London the quickest, boat, bike, car and the smart car in the meeting and stuff like that.

Mini voted the race the funniest thing on TV this week no less.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's probably here to stay, because it's a very very successful export.

235 million viewers worldwide according to the press.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
"At the other end of the intellectual spectrum, James May tests the new Vauxhall Insignia VXR in the company of Margaret Calvert, the lady responsible for inspired design philosophy behind the familiar British road sign."

Did I manage to watch a different show tonight? Didn't see this bit.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Mind you, there was a mention of someone who can't walk past a window without having an uncontrollable urge to lick it.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm also getting a bit bored of top gear. Used to always watch it, but rarely do nowadays. It comes across so scripted in parts which they deny they do. Plus I don't agree with much of what Clarkson says nowadays.

I don't think they deny it all. Recebty top gear one ab award for best non-scripted show, but then clarkson sent a message saying he was very sorry he couldn't be there to recieve the award but he was writing the script for next weeks show.

I'd much rather have a scripted programme which is hilarious than a non scripted BOREFEST.

Ps Ross kemp in the boot was quite amusing!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I love top gear, but last nights show was a steaming pile of poo!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Mind you, there was a mention of someone who can't walk past a window without having an uncontrollable urge to lick it.

Saw that and thought "Oh no, here we go again"

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
2 weeks ago, the electric car, was very funny.
Last week, hot air caravan, was a cack badger.
Last nights was only marginally better.

I've been a little bored with TC for a bit now, but the fact I still watch it says something about the rest of the schedule.

ManxSeagull

NSC Creator
Jul 5, 2003
Isle of Man
just not the same, without that lovely German guest they had-

Sabine wassername..?:smokin::thumbsup:

sabine.jpg

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield

James May didn't deny it on the Paul O'Grady show earlier!

I assumed it was common knowledge that half of the show is all staged! But you look over that and it is a funny show! Not seen this weeks yet!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here