Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Clarkson has gone up in my estimation after calling Gordon Brown a c*** in the pre show build up. He was in hot water because a BBC executive was in the audience.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I feel very let down as I am still waiting for them to road test the Peugeot 206

Mar 13, 2008
Clarkson has gone up in my estimation after calling Gordon Brown a c*** in the pre show build up. He was in hot water because a BBC executive was in the audience.
Lets be honest, TV has been hit by the 'lets not offend anyone brigade' and whether you like them or not, people like Ross, Clarkson and Brand need to be kept on the screen.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Clarkson.
Petrolhead.
Airhead.
Why do these twobob presenters think that their opinions are the be all and end all.
Don't care which public official he berates.He is nothing more than a tv presenter whose skill is to read a prompt board.

Boorish pr*ck.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
that was cool, Brian Johnson is a f***ing LEGEND! and that bird was FIT

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Totally agree Marc...and for some bizarre reason I want to own a car like Clarkson was driving and have someone like that model sat in the passenger seat!!!

***Mid-life crisis alert***

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
May with that blonde was classic TV, very funny

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Clarkson.
Petrolhead.
Airhead.
Why do these twobob presenters think that their opinions are the be all and end all.
Don't care which public official he berates.He is nothing more than a tv presenter whose skill is to read a prompt board.

Boorish pr*ck.

Haha what a load of bullshit. Where exactly is it stated that he thinks his opinion is 'the be all and end all'?

He had/has an opinion and expressed it OFF AIR, what exactly's so wrong about that? And having done a (very small) amount of (pretend) TV, I can assure you there is a lot more to it than reading a board or an autocue.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Tonight

Jeremy Clarkson and James May are set the task of creating a TV advert for Volkswagen. Despite vowing to work together to deliver a classic piece of advertising, the boys quickly fall out on set.

Richard Hammond looks for an alternative to boring Germanic sports saloons and ends up going mostly sideways in the new Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst.

American chat show legend Jay Leno is the Star in a Reasonably Priced Car.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Sounds good.o
Followed by a docu-film about a bloke who walked a tightrope between the twin towers of the WTC in the 70's.
BBC2 ROCKS on Sundays.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Sounds good.o
Followed by a docu-film about a bloke who walked a tightrope between the twin towers of the WTC in the 70's.
BBC2 ROCKS on Sundays.

Top Gear is for boys who never grow up, lowest common denominator, but Man On Wire is NOT to be missed pop pickers!

:ascarf::albion2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Richard Hammond looks for an alternative to boring Germanic sports saloons and ends up going mostly sideways in the new Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst.

that is SEX....pure bloody SEX!

:bowdown:
vauxhall-vxr8-bathurst-s-edition_2.jpg
:bowdown:

2554224694_a70e968b31.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Clarkson.
Petrolhead.
Airhead.

Boorish pr*ck.

He is a journalist by trade and worked his way up. Most hacks rely on their opinions being the 'be all and end all'. He is much more than just a TV presenter. Two-bob, he is not.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Clarkson is an EXCELLENT writer. He has cultivated an oafish image, which he fully lives up to on TV and in print, but he is one of the best exponants of a metaphor you can read. I love reading his stuff, his columns in The Times are hugely entertaining and I have most of his books.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Clarkson is an EXCELLENT writer. He has cultivated an oafish image, which he fully lives up to on TV and in print, but he is one of the best exponants of a metaphor you can read. I love reading his stuff, his columns in The Times are hugely entertaining and I have most of his books.

and add to that I don't think he's very fond of Gordon Brown.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here