Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top Gear

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I laughed how Jeremy was going on about the registrations being anagrams for liar and gosh and then it cut to his :laugh:

I fell about that, no idea how they got away with it :lolol::lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Ferrari-458-Italia.jpg

That Ferrari 458 Jeremy tested last night was just..... :love:

Bit stupid how the satnav screen cancels out the speedometer and vice-versa though. How can Ferrari deign and build such an achingly beautiful machine as that, and then have such a dopey arrangement on the dash ? The indicators on the steering wheel look like a bit of a 'mare as well.

Beautiful car. Me and a friend were arguing whether you'd get a red one, or a black one. Personally, I want a red one!

I'd get very confused with all the buttons on the steering wheel!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Beautiful car. Me and a friend were arguing whether you'd get a red one, or a black one. Personally, I want a red one!

I'd get very confused with all the buttons on the steering wheel!

If its a Ferrari it has to be RED, surely thats the law. Mind you saying that, my brother in law has got a gunmetal grey one, but I still think they look far better in red.

As for the buttons on the steering wheel - I couldn't handle that. As Clarkson was saying, a steering wheel is often upside-down, so the buttons swap sides. I'd be all over the shop trying to operate that.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'd have a YELLOW one! And yes that anagram bit was f***ing funny!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Schumacher's attitude is only really criticised in this country, primarily because he ran Damon Hill of the road to win the title.

Simple as that really.

He tried quite hard to kill Barrichelo yesterday, old and wiser no older and desparate

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
It's a bit of a shame they're going to court with Harper Collins, the publishers about to reveal who The Stig is. Whoever he is it's bound to someone I've NEVER heard of but depsite that, it's fun not to know and enjoy a shared joke. It's all about exclusives these days; and still tomorrow's fish and chip paper.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here