Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Blooms vision for the club (aka Olive Branch II)

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Ah.

Must have been a bad result for you last night then.

Yes it was terrible. Me and my two young sons hated every moment from the East lower after having driven down from London for the game and then back after. You really are a grade A attention whore. Dredging up months old posts after previous terrible displays to create arguments with fellow supporters after we've just beaten probably the best team in the world. You do realise people can criticise when things are poor and enjoy them when they're good? What exactly is it in your life that fuels your need to keep regurgitating the same old shit over and over? Do you have any ability to read the room?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
In the spirit of this bizarre thread:

[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION], oh, like that is it. Personal insults? Fine. Well christ mate you’re one to talk with your posts.

Definition of old man DULL Suck up those werthers and dribble it out, would be more interesting.

And that was to someone who's been backing up his nonsense all season. :bowdown:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Aside from the cat fight, this thread has me thinking how made up Tony, PB and DA are now after that game last night.

I don't care what any of the Citeh fans, Media or blindly biased 'pundits' say, we played the feckers off the park last night. Agreed it was 10 men, but amongst the best 10 players in the world.

This really does validate Mr Blooms vision for the club, from the Amex, to Lancing facility to the appointments of DA and then GP, the players and god knows what else.

Mr Bloom :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Aside from the win, the stat I loved the most was that when having a player sent off, last night was the least amount of possession (37%) that any Pep team has had.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
We are so lucky to have him.

His level of wealth (simply going by the £100m’s he’s pumped into the club) and generosity, make a sale of the club to an unknown from overseas unnecessary. No jumping into the unknown. At just 51 years young, there are many exciting years ahead under his stewardship.

A toast to Tony :whisky:

I'll drink to that :drink:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Aside from the win, the stat I loved the most was that when having a player sent off, last night was the least amount of possession (37%) that any Pep team has had.
When Foden made it two nil the commentator said city had never lost when Foden had scored. Right then I thought it was destiny. [emoji3]

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
When Foden made it two nil the commentator said city had never lost when Foden had scored. Right then I thought it was destiny. [emoji3]

Early in the first half, the commentator pointed out that neither Burn nor Webster had scored this season.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Ah.

Must have been a bad result for you last night then.

This is exactly why everyone piles in on you. It screams "I'm a better fan".

The whole point of many people moaning in December was that there were no wins to enjoy. Three in the whole calendar year of 2020 in the league. Rare as rockinghorse shit. So, yeah, every Brighton fan loves a league win. Or do they?

After all I can remember you saying you supported the manager in a discussion about supporting the club, Did you hate winning under Hughton? Or would that be presumptuous, arrogant horseshit?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Just a constructive suggestion - if you have people on your ignore list why don't you use it for its intended purpose and ignore their views rather than get into any confrontation ?

Fair comment.

Sometimes curiosity gets the better of you. Who’s there, why did I block them, was I right to? And yeah. Pretty much everytime without fail my decision is instantly vindicated.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Finally we ended one of those runs in our favour rather than the usual "xxx hasn't beaten a team in the bottom half for 18 months" types we usually end.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Is Guinness Boy abusing his powers again?

I already can’t ignore him and am forced to read his posts.

But he’s now renaming threads to settle personal scores for him and his cohorts?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is Guinness Boy abusing his powers again?

I already can’t ignore him and am forced to read his posts.

But he’s now renaming threads to settle personal scores for him and his cohorts?

I didn't rename the thread........

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I used to have some sympathy for the OP. Yesterday I made a mild joke (mostly mocking his detractors) that he misunderstood (I was being ironic) and he laid into me.

Sadly, therefore.....

Oh, and Potter OUT!!! McWhoHe? IN!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here