Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Blooms vision for the club (aka Olive Branch II)

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Tony Blooms vision for the club

@HWT is a good bloke, always pro Potter and not the Werther dribbling old git you portrayed in temper :smile:

You ended up clashing with foes and allies, top work :lolol:

[emoji38]

Yeah I can be like that. It’s all from a good plaice.

I apologise to you @%1;. It’s hard to read the room sometimes when you’re being battered by the trolls.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Scrolled back to the recent posts on here thinking TB had been subsequently interviewed, Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I don’t see what he’s done wrong tbf, NSC and all forums have had people do this sort of thing since time began.

He backed Potter throughout, got some stick for it and is now pointing the finger a bit.

All ‘sides’ seems to be abit over sensitive IMO.

How 2021.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Gee whizz guys [MENTION=21158]Weststander[/MENTION] called it correctly - let’s all enjoy 24 hours euphoria at least! Yesterday was fabulous and I’ve enjoyed it all so much I’m only just catching up on the threads.
Linking to the thread title I’d say that TB’s vision is ticking along pretty well - let’s hope we can overturn Arsenal on Sunday to keep the high going!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I don’t see what he’s done wrong tbf, NSC and all forums have had people do this sort of thing since time began.

He backed Potter throughout, got some stick for it and is now pointing the finger a bit.

All ‘sides’ seems to be abit over sensitive IMO.

How 2021.

Thank you [emoji106] I just hope some people learn from this not to get so hysterical next time. Next season, if we’re held to a draw by a Norwich at home it’s not the end of the world, no need to start crying for the managers head after every bad short term result.

Trust the coach, trust the club, trust the owner, trust the vision.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Aside from the cat fight, this thread has me thinking how made up Tony, PB and DA are now after that game last night.

I don't care what any of the Citeh fans, Media or blindly biased 'pundits' say, we played the feckers off the park last night. Agreed it was 10 men, but amongst the best 10 players in the world.

This really does validate Mr Blooms vision for the club, from the Amex, to Lancing facility to the appointments of DA and then GP, the players and god knows what else.

Mr Bloom :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Thank you [emoji106] I just hope some people learn from this not to get so hysterical next time. Next season, if we’re held to a draw by a Norwich at home it’s not the end of the world, no need to start crying for the managers head after every bad short term result.

Always need the last word don't you.
Go to bed and give us all a break :moo:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Aside from the cat fight, this thread has me thinking how made up Tony, PB and DA are now after that game last night.

I don't care what any of the Citeh fans, Media or blindly biased 'pundits' say, we played the feckers off the park last night. Agreed it was 10 men, but amongst the best 10 players in the world.

This really does validate Mr Blooms vision for the club, from the Amex, to Lancing facility to the appointments of DA and then GP, the players and god knows what else.

Well said [emoji106] we’re very lucky to have Tony.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Trust Vagabond. :postwhore:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

We are so lucky to have him.

His level of wealth (simply going by the £100m’s he’s pumped into the club) and generosity, make a sale of the club to an unknown from overseas unnecessary. No jumping into the unknown. At just 51 years young, there are many exciting years ahead under his stewardship.

A toast to Tony :whisky:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Tony Bloom or Vagabond? I’m struggling to keep up.

In the spirit of this bizarre thread:
[MENTION=600]Bry Nylon[/MENTION], oh, like that is it. Personal insults? Fine. Well christ mate you’re one to talk with your posts.

Definition of old man DULL Suck up those werthers and dribble it out, would be more interesting.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here