Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Blooms vision for the club (aka Olive Branch II)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe I’m a genius but it took me less than 2 mins to multi quote.

Yeah it’s not difficult to judge you, you’re an unpleasant human being. Anyone who engages in ganging up behaviour and throwing personal attacks around goes down hugely in my estimation sorry.
Oh Christ, I've gone down in YOUR estimation. Please no! Anything but that! What on earth am I going to do now? :lolol:

I'll guess I'll just have to accept that you now only speak for everybody else with an education who uses this board. When you next post a preachy self righteous nugget, I'll just have to think "I wish I'd been the one who told the masses how it really is".

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Somehow, actually, I doubt it ??? :wink:

I think vaggy's entitled to be a bore about Potter while others be bores against Potter (sorry, I mean offer relentless but constructive critical analysis of how Potter should have done things differently and consequently obtained the top ten finish he was jolly well employed to deliver, and should therefore be criticised, albeit I never said he should be sacked - you can infer that if you wish but you'd be putting words into my mouth. But the results speak for themselves, and to consider Potter as an upgrade on CH is naive, that's all I'm saying).

I was just saying that I thought that it had taken a lot of work. Nowhere did it say if I agreed or disagreed so not sure why you replied to me ???

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Oh, like that is it. Personal insults? Fine. Well christ mate you’re one to talk with your posts.

Definition of old man DULL [emoji106] Suck up those werthers and dribble it out, would be more interesting.

Don't be a twit. I basically agree with you and was being facetious. Of course I don't want Potter out. :facepalm:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I was just saying that I thought that it had taken a lot of work. Nowhere did it say if I agreed or disagreed so not sure why you replied to me ???

Apologies, I thought you were having a dig (your post was in a sea of posts having more than a dig.

My position is I have always warmed to [MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION]'s Potter enthusiasm.

It seems it isn't just me who got the wrong end of the stick on this thread, though (and I don't mean you) :facepalm:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blimey, how are we falling out with each other after all the massive pluses from last night?

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Blimey, how are we falling out with each other after all the massive pluses from last night?

I think it is because some little wankbunny who has been here for about 5 minutes has decided bounce his own post in a 'look at me' fashion.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
I think the name calling is rather pathetic really. We all see things differently and all have different opinions.

Why there has to be this Potter In, Potter Out divide is baffeling. At the end of the day, we all want the same success and Mr Bloom is the man driving the train.

We should all trust in Blooms vision and direction, because upto now, he hasn't let us down.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Tony Blooms vision for the club

I think it is because some little wankbunny who has been here for about 5 minutes has decided bounce his own post in a 'look at me' fashion.

Let’s see if you’re capable of talking without throwing childish insults around.

5 minutes? I’ve supported the Albion all of my life.

Are you really one of those people who narrowly defines someone based on a forum registration date?

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think the name calling is rather pathetic really. We all see things differently and all have different opinions.

Why there has to be this Potter In, Potter Out divide is baffeling. At the end of the day, we all want the same success and Mr Bloom is the man driving the train.

We should all trust in Blooms vision and direction, because upto now, he hasn't let us down.

Thank you [emoji106]

AmexRuislip

Retired Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Let’s see if you’re capable of talking without throwing childish insults around.

5 minutes? I’ve supported the Albion all of my life.

Are you really one of those people who narrowly define someone based on a forum registration date?

With respect, if you STOP biting at the fishermen, then your thread will revert back to its sole intended purpose :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here