Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tony Blooms vision for the club (aka Olive Branch II)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My goodness!

Finding all those posts must have taken some effort.

Somehow, actually, I doubt it ??? :wink:

I think vaggy's entitled to be a bore about Potter while others be bores against Potter (sorry, I mean offer relentless but constructive critical analysis of how Potter should have done things differently and consequently obtained the top ten finish he was jolly well employed to deliver, and should therefore be criticised, albeit I never said he should be sacked - you can infer that if you wish but you'd be putting words into my mouth. But the results speak for themselves, and to consider Potter as an upgrade on CH is naive, that's all I'm saying).

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
[MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION] Can't you just support the team without the self-aggrandisement? It seems like you're toasting yourself rather than Bloom and Barber.

If your mission is to wind up, Potter-outers, inners and fencers, you're doing a good job.

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[emoji112]

If you lot had your way Graham Potter would have been sacked in the new year. Cheers to Tony Bloom and Paul Barber for being calm and ahead of the curve.

FVY0Pxw.jpg

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Tony Blooms vision for the club

[MENTION=38362]vagabond[/MENTION] Can't you just support the team without the self-aggrandisement? It seems like you're toasting yourself rather than Bloom and Barber.

If your mission is to wind up, Potter-outers, inners and fencers, you're doing a good job.

Absolutely. I support the club 100%.

Tony and Paul deserve all credit for dealing with a poor run by backing and believing in the manager when the positive signs were there for most to see.

And it’s not about me. Perhaps a lesson learned for some here.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Tony and Paul deserve all credit for dealing with a poor run by backing and believing in the manager when the positive signs were there for most to see.

I think the probem may be that 'vagabore' trips too easily off the tongue :lolol: :thumbsup:

Potter OUT!!!!

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I think the probem may be that 'vagabore' trips too easily off the tongue :lolol: :thumbsup:

Potter OUT!!!!

Oh, like that is it. Personal insults? Fine. Well christ mate you’re one to talk with your posts.

Definition of old man DULL [emoji106] Suck up those werthers and dribble it out, would be more interesting.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

It's a shame because you let yourself down on NSC with these 'told ya so!' posts.

Half your time on NSC you come across as a decent poster and genuine supporter, but then posts such as the above just grate, especially when it's so frequent.

I really just advise letting it go. Take the win. You stuck by the manager the whole time and didn't shake, congratulations.
Now just support the team with the rest of us without being 'that guy' at every opportunity.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
[emoji112]

If you lot had your way Graham Potter would have been sacked in the new year. Cheers to Tony Bloom and Paul Barber for being calm and ahead of the curve.
For what it's worth, I agree with your OP.

But also for what it's worth, you really are a tedious, self-righteous tosser.

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016
Oh, like that is it. Personal insults? Fine. Well christ mate you’re one to talk with your posts.

Definition of old man DULL [emoji106] Suck up those werthers and dribble it out, would be more interesting.

Really not sure that was intended as an insult. Think you may have lost your sense of humour dial for a moment. :)

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
It's a shame because you let yourself down on NSC with these 'told ya so!' posts.

Half your time on NSC you come across as a decent poster and genuine supporter, but then posts such as the above just grate, especially when it's so frequent.

I think you have me mistaken for another poster.

“Especially when it’s so frequent”. Been a couple of times in fairness. Hardly frequent? Thank you though.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
For what it's worth, I agree with your OP.

But also for what it's worth, you really are a tedious, self-righteous tosser.

Another one who can only throw insults and personal attacks. Pathetic, childish and most likely low intellect.

Am sure I could find evidence of other things on you if chose to go through your post history.

You’re everything our club is against.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Another one who can only throw insults and personal attacks. Pathetic, childish and most likely low intellect.

Am sure I could find evidence of other things on you if chose to go through your post history.
Why don't you then? You clearly spent half an hour wading through three months of posts to smugly put down. I'm looking forward to this. :rolleyes:

You’re everything our club is against.
You arrived at that conclusion based on me calling out your tediously attention-seeking patronising self-congratulatory drivel? I didn't realise what a low intellect you had, but now I know. Thicker than a whale omlette. :lolol:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

Oh look its become the Vagabond show again. The kids an absolute tool. Every bit of success we have he has too attempt to re-stir up fan on fan aggravation.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Tony Blooms vision for the club

Why don't you then? You clearly spent half an hour wading through three months of posts to smugly put down. I'm looking forward to this. :rolleyes:

You arrived at that conclusion based on me calling out your tediously attention-seeking patronising self-congratulatory drivel? I didn't realise what a low intellect you had, but now I know. Thicker than a whale omlette. :lolol:

Maybe I’m a genius but it took me less than 2 mins to multi quote.

Yeah it’s not difficult to judge you, you’re an unpleasant human being. Anyone who engages in ganging up behaviour and throwing personal attacks around goes down hugely in my estimation sorry.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here