Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003
I'm sorry to see TF go. The squad needs one or two players like him - the really motivated players can help motivate others.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
You can say I'm bitter and nasty if you wish. You're wrong, but it's your right to say it. I'd call it brutally truthful, because all the while criticism isn't personal I don't think bitter or nasty comes into it.

Well you might want to dwell a little on how you come over with your postings about Fraser on the day of his release. It may not be your intention - but bitter and nasty is how you come across.

Oh and good luck Tommy. I think you are still improving as a player so just keep traning and believing in yourself.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Tommy, you can see that Wanker and Bellend are in a small minority on here. Thanks for your efforts for your club, you always gave it 100% and good luck in finding a new club. :bowdown:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Oh, and it would seem that the GOD that is Russell would agree with me, so I'm clearly not too stupid.

Now I don't proclaim to know his every thought, but I''m pretty sure Russell Slade wouldn't agree with this:

Indeed. He's going to make some conference club a very mediocre midfielder. Bad luck to them.

Again like most, I say well done Tom, 100% effort even when it was apparent he wasn't quite up to the same skill level as some around him.

I'd love to see him progress, but it's gonna be tough for him to go to a higher level than he is now.

All the best to him though.:clap:

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Good luck Tommy - I was sad to hear you are leaving - thank you for all your efforts in keeping the team in this division. I sincerely hope you and all the other players, particularly Lofty and Sully, find something soon.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I always rated Tommy. I also know Dean Wilkins thought he was one of our squad' unsung heroes and one of the few players capable of really playing to instructions.

Hopefully he moves on to another pro club.

I will ALWAYS remember him notching the over-head kick at Hereford and then going BANANAS.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Good luck to him - I'm sure that he'll pick himself up and do well for a league club next season and for many seasons.

Let's get the abuse into persprective; it's two posters - one of whom has distanced himself from his opening baiting remark and another who wouldn't be happy unless he was whingeing.

Every other contributor, whether they agree with Slade's decision or not, shows respect for a player who always gave his all and helped us stay in the division.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Good Luck Tommy - just hope the club don't live to regret this decision - i think the likes of you Loft and Sullivan had more to give this club - you gave just as much as Gary Hart if not more and you three are all released - good luck for all your futures - you all deserve league clubs

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Good Luck Tommy - just hope the club don't live to regret this decision - i think the likes of you Loft and Sullivan had more to give this club - you gave just as much as Gary Hart if not more and you three are all released - good luck for all your futures - you all deserve league clubs

Everything you say is so wrong. What is your agenda against Gary Hart ffs the man's a legend at this club. We would be in League Two if it wasn't for him.
How can you compare Tommy Fraser to Gary Hart and even claim he put more effort in!?
You're a wind-up merchant right? :tosser:

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Everything you say is so wrong. What is your agenda against Gary Hart ffs the man's a legend at this club. We would be in League Two if it wasn't for him.
How can you compare Tommy Fraser to Gary Hart and even claim he put more effort in!?
You're a wind-up merchant right? :tosser:

No it isn't wrong - why the abuse its not necessary - how many games did Gary play this season and the season before and before that??

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I didn't know whether to justify bhadebs statement with an answer, but for the purposes of another jolly good NSC cyber-brawl, i shall.

I think the fact that Fraser is distinctly average and the fact that OGH has worked his bollocks off for a contract says everything.
Seriously, what is your agenda with OGH? Are you Wilkins in disguise?

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
whatever you want to say about the guy, he was shit at the end of the day and therefore had to make room for better players.

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
No it isn't wrong - why the abuse its not necessary - how many games did Gary play this season and the season before and before that??

Are you serious? We had a run of about five or six games where Gary Hart was involved in pretty much every goal. He has had an injury for the last two seasons but now he is fit he has shown he is more than capable of competing at this level. Fraser and Loft played the best they had played for the Albion in recent weeks but in my mind still stood out as the weakest links in our team. While wishing both of them and all the other released players well for the future, I think Russell Slade has made the right choice but obviously that would not suit your agenda.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here