Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
Are you serious? We had a run of about five or six games where Gary Hart was involved in pretty much every goal. He has had an injury for the last two seasons but now he is fit he has shown he is more than capable of competing at this level. Fraser and Loft played the best they had played for the Albion in recent weeks but in my mind still stood out as the weakest links in our team. While wishing both of them and all the other released players well for the future, I think Russell Slade has made the right choice but obviously that would not suit your agenda.

I have nothing against Gary but the last game i saw him play he couldn't cope with the full 90 minutes - whereas Loft and Tommy could - there is no agenda - i don't know why people continue with the abuse

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I have nothing against Gary but the last game i saw him play he couldn't cope with the full 90 minutes - whereas Loft and Tommy could
Because he was injured and Russell was so desperate for him to play that he took a gamble.

i don't know why people continue with the abuse
Because you're either making yet more conspiracy theories in your anti-DK tirade, or just generally spouting shit. On this occasion, it is the latter.

Simples. :bigwave:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Maybe, but I'm also one of the best judges of a footballer on this site if Russell Slade is to be trusted.

In which case I eagerly look forward to hearing your opinion when our manager brings in a new senior goalkeeper over the next couple of months.

SpidersLegs

Feb 2, 2007
Here & there
A bloke came up to me in the pub today after he saw me wearing an Albion top and said that there is a protest at Withdean this Friday against the release of Fraser & Robinson at 4pm if anyone is interested. He also said he had spoken to Fraser today & said that he had a meeting with Russell Slade today & threw a chair at him! Dont know if there's any truth in that. Have my doubts.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A bloke came up to me in the pub today after he saw me wearing an Albion top and said that there is a protest at Withdean this Friday against the release of Fraser & Robinson at 4pm if anyone is interested. He also said he had spoken to Fraser today & said that he had a meeting with Russell Slade today & threw a chair at him! Dont know if there's any truth in that. Have my doubts.

I take it this bloke had been drinking.

Heavily.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008

OH DEAR:lolol::lolol:

Threw a chair at him!!!!:lolol:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I have nothing against Gary but the last game i saw him play he couldn't cope with the full 90 minutes - whereas Loft and Tommy could - there is no agenda - i don't know why people continue with the abuse

You realy do embarrass yourself, don't you.

A LOT. :dunce:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

unfortunately that one simple statement reveals just how little this argument has to do with football and the extent to which it is very much about personal agendas:(

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand
Good One Badger

Maybe, but I'm also one of the best judges of a footballer on this site if Russell Slade is to be trusted.

Haha right, yeah sure mate, and I can tell who will win, draw and lose every game :)

(by the way Gillingham will win 2-1 with Shrewsbury to score first :) good odds btw at ladbrokes if you feel lucky :D)

now seriously be a little modest at least, no need for a big headed prick ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here