Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tommy Fraser - What's the Point?

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
I truly don't take pleasure lambasting our own players, but...

Tommy Fraser is a knob of the highest order. How he still gets in the team is beyond me. Barring his energy, he brings nothing to the table. Horrendous touch, can't pass or shoot, he's pretty good at running around kicking people, mind.

I must be missing something, because how he keeps getting into the team is beyond me. Every time I see him on the team sheet, it feels me with pessimism.

His petulant outburst yesterday is just one in a long line of pathetic incidents. Please see sense Russell and ship him out of the door.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
You idiot. Why ship him out of the door. When you can THROW him out, and give him a little sarcastic grin when we see him play for Lewes in the Pre-Season friendly, before getting promoted as champions into the Championshipm:yahoo:

:thumbsup:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Maybe everything you say is true but he cares and has been instrumental in the run of form we have had plus i dont think there is a better option to be honest.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008

Tommy Fraser is a knob of the highest order. How he still gets in the team is beyond me. Barring his energy, he brings nothing to the table. Horrendous touch, can't pass or shoot, he's pretty good at running around kicking people, mind.

I must be missing something, because how he keeps getting into the team is beyond me. Every time I see him on the team sheet, it feels me with pessimism.

His petulant outburst yesterday is just one in a long line of pathetic incidents. Please see sense Russell and ship him out of the door.

You are talking absolute rubbish. As I have said the only reason we are outside the drop zone is because we now have players playing for the shirt, and with pride.

Fraser has a good touch, can pass, can shoot (Hereford), and plays with tremendous energy and desire. He exactly the kind of player we need in our position.

You quite clearly are missing something, as how many managers have now put him in our team?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To be fair to him, he's come on a lot this season - and he's always been a 110%er anyway. He's played a vital part in our fight back to possible survival, so I'm quite happy to go forward to next season with him in the squad.

Of course, if we can get someone better to play the position he plays, we should - but that applies to every other squad member too.

Monty

Feb 21, 2008

What a knob you are.

Petulant outburst? He probably had the best view of a goal that he didnt think went in, which could possibly have been a massive blow to our survival chances. What a knob for being pissed off about it. Lets ship him out and get a loanee in yeh? Actually i think there are hundreds of quality midfielders begging to play for this club at the moment.

Once again, you are a complete knob!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Apart from calling Fraser a knob (although he acted a knob yesterday, i doubt any of us know he's a knob) I agree with you.

Can't pass, tackle, dribble, head and rarely shoots. Anonymous EVERY week. Get rid.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
A Good replacement would be Dean hammond ;)
but he has just been voted Colchesters player of the season we need new Central midfielders hopefully Dicker and someone like hammond who can score 10+ goals a season from the midfield if not the man himself:clap2:

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
just a suggestion likes.. why don't you bunch restart your whinging and sniping at players next week.

It would be more useful to concentrate on getting behind the players for what is the biggest game at the club for a couple of years at least.

next week you can restart your lame attempts at being interesting.

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Oh, so we actually did prefer loaners who don't even care who's shirt they are wearing, eh? :nono:

absolootly, Owusu has done nothing since signing for us and i was told that he missed TWO chances yesterday too. and also FREELODERS like Gary Hart have been leeching off the club all season.

if we had kept Dean Wilkins this would not have happened, all because Dick Knight (liar!) could not handle Dean being a success and taking us to SEVENTH (7th!) last season.

Gonzo

Apr 7, 2007
Maybe I was a bit harsh calling the guy a knob. Just seems like he has a chip on his shoulder, a big attitude problem. Just wish he would grow up a bit, nobody's impressed by the big hard man act.

I know now is the time to get behind the boys, so I will save my slagging til the end of the season.

:albion2:

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
absolootly, Owusu has done nothing since signing for us and i was told that he missed TWO chances yesterday too. and also FREELODERS like Gary Hart have been leeching off the club all season.

if we had kept Dean Wilkins this would not have happened, all because Dick Knight (liar!) could not handle Dean being a success and taking us to SEVENTH (7th!) last season.

Cant spell, Cant get facts rights , Clueless
Freeloaders like gary hart you say 5 assists in 5 matches isnt exactly freeloading
Owusu has scored 6 in 6
Deal wilkins didnt have good enough management skills he didnt have the players support

But after reading your signature maybe you should be doing your homework instead of posting jargan on the internet

Ditchboy

Apr 4, 2008
WW you're a f***ing hypocrite, you were calling Tommy Fraser a prick a few weeks ago and I pulled you up on it. f*** you.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
WW you're a f***ing hypocrite, you were calling Tommy Fraser a prick a few weeks ago and I pulled you up on it. f*** you.

I Agree, he said the same about others (ie, Gary hart) and has been proved wrong on countless occasions:rant:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate

Probably called him a useless prick. I was referring to his footballing ability, as it appears 'Twisted' is. My mistake. I don't actually know if he is a prick as a person. I can guess though...

I Agree, he said the same about others (ie, Gary hart) and has been proved werong on countless occasions:rant:

I think not, as Gary hart has been my favourite player for the last decade :tosser:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here