Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today we were relegated, now F*CK OFF Mcghee

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
Repugnant Toad said:
Ah, well that's all right, then. He's shit, but he's trying. Bless.

Let's throw in the under-8's as well while we're at it.

I reckon we should make you manager, you're NEVER wrong are you? Presumably you'd get us to the Premiership under current circumstances, no?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Goring Gull said:
Hat eto say it but i said the other side of christmas Mghee would take us down - and i'm being proved right as at the time it got flamed for it - should've listened then. If we'd kept Coppell we'd be looking forward to a place in the premiership now.

Dk useless goon and as for McGhee.

DK saviour of the club what a load of bollox today his indecision and blind faith has now seen us relegated.

Nurse-he's got into the computer room again....

Keeping Coppell wasn't an option and if you think he'd have got us into the Prem by now then you must be smoking some pretty good dope up there in Yorkshire.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
If we are all brutally honest any manager would have struggled with our squad. Mark Mcghee has had to sell our best players and has not been able to reinvest which equals a weakend squad.

When you consider that we only just managed to stay up last season it wouldnt take Einstein to work out we were pretty f***ed this season.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Albion Dan said:
NURSE, NURSE ONE OF THE PATIENTS HAS ESCAPED!!!!!!

:jester: :jester: :jester: :eek: :eek: :lolol: :lolol:

Grrrrrrr:angry: :angry: :angry:

*note to self-post faster*

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Kinky Gerbils said:
and your defence of el abd in midfield.....

If you had been at the game you would have noted that the midfield resembled the battle of the Somme and the wings had half a ton of water sitting on top of it. It was match with little football and a lot of slide tackling, with balls hoofed up front rather than played, not for nimble footed wingers. Frutos was tiring and having defensive problems therefore we needed defensive solidity in midfield because Luton were able to break quickly at times.

That's my view but then I was only at the match watching it.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Theatre of Trees said:

That's my view but then I was only at the match watching it.

As was I, and for me, it was a cock-up.

Frutos was doing well enough, and was offering us a width that we lost when he went off, replaced by El Abd's graft and committment, but abysmal passing. Not quite as bizarre as taking Kazim-Richards off for Gatting or leaving on all four defenders when only a win would realisically give us a chance of staying up. McGhee does seem to be more concerned about avoiding defeat than winning games. Some perplexing stuff from him today.

Today also showed up once again the folly of not getting in a left-back this season. Lynch was totally out of his depth.

Last edited:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
London Irish said:
Totally disagree with your assessment of the game. We were better than we have been in recent months and GNW made a big difference, less so in the second half when the football was a bit farcical.

We gave it our all today but the breaks didn't go our way with Harty hitting the bar and some close penalty appeals in both halves.

I remain utterly convinced that very few managers could do better with these players than McGhee, and certainly no available manager. I look forward to supporting both him and the team again next season, but for now, I'm gutted about today because it has cost us our faint chance of staying up.

That sums it up, LI sees a completely different game to everyone else. Gary Hart hit the f***ing post you absolute moron!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Repugnant Toad said:
As was I, and for me, it was a cock-up.

Frutos was doing well enough, and was offering us a width that we lost when he went off, replaced by El Abd's graft and committment, but abysmal passing. Not quite as bizarre as taking Kazim-Richards off for Gatting or leaving on all four defenders when only a win would realisically give us a chance of staying up. McGhee does seem to be more concerned about avoiding defeat than winning games. Some perplexing stuff from him today.

Today also showed up once again the folly of not getting in a left-back this season. Lynch was totally out of his depth.

Lynch was getting completely raped by their number 7 during the first half.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
brightonfan_86 said:
Gary Hart hit the f***ing post you absolute moron!

Its a rugby term. He drops them in now and then...like 3rd Tier whatever the f*** that is in football.

brightonfan_86 said:
That sums it up, LI sees a completely different game to everyone else. Gary Hart hit the f***ing post you absolute moron!
Thanks for that correction you little chav. It makes all the difference to the point I was making doesn't it. The childish ramblings forum is too good for you.

Last edited:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Bwian said:
Nurse-he's got into the computer room again....

Keeping Coppell wasn't an option and if you think he'd have got us into the Prem by now then you must be smoking some pretty good dope up there in Yorkshire.

Also if DK had actually spent a bit of cash on the like of Leroy Lita, Henry, Ballack and co then we'd be laughing. What is wrong with him, While we are at why hasn't he just sent the bulldozers in and started building Falmer, all this planning stuff is utter tosh. All these Northern teams are having councils begging them to build stadiums. It's just another smoke screen for DK to hide behind.

brightonfan_86 said:
CHAV!!!!! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol::lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yep, in your choice of language and inarticulacy of ideas. Calling people a f***ing moron is all you are good for. Well done.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here